Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Policeman catches wife cheating, gets convicted of stalking

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He caught his whore wife fucking his work mate in a back of a car and somehow the faggot English judge says he is the stalker and punishes him, shit makes me feel sick tbh, even a 20 year veteran policeman can't keep a wife even with good job and salary, and his wife is such a whore she fucks men in Screwfix car park, and also the judge seems to think that this is all well and good and that women can fuck whoever they want wherever and whenever and everyone else has to support their feelings, what the fuck is this retard cuck country man.

beyond over for britfags

Cucked and ducked fuck foids and normies

Actual clown world

Jail time should be for cheating !

He caught his whore wife fucking his work mate in a back of a car and somehow the faggot English judge says he is the stalker and punishes him, shit makes me feel sick tbh, even a 20 year veteran policeman can't keep a wife even with good job and salary, and his wife is such a whore she fucks men in Screwfix car park, and also the judge seems to think that this is all well and good and that women can fuck whoever they want wherever and whenever and everyone else has to support their feelings, what the fuck is this retard cuck country man.

There is a documentary of this guy who raped 24 woman I think he basically won’t rape woman anal with no lube then flash he’s police badge he’s the male version of the average woman

View: https://youtu.be/ERBLhXuBgSg?si=60DC2keBKUaaPFH2

He got cheated on because he is now a incel due to continuous dating pool constrictions by the government.

Look at him - from a facial/physical perspective he now looks like the type of guy who would be on the forum. 10
years ago he would of been seen as a average man. He is balding and overweight and facially slowly turning
to sub-5. This is not through age but increased male beauty standards.

In business hierarchies women often cheat horizontally or vertically-up and very rarely down. His value in
her eyes no doubt diminished due to increased looks discriminations in society. This is the decoded black pill
analysis.

Funnily enough he perhaps once thought he was 'above' the black pill, but became a victim of it.

The Couples should be Drowned while their family watches and if they moved they should be shot as well

oh wow from the uk I'm so shocked

Cheating on your husband = legal
Catching your wife cheating on you = illegal

Fuck britain.

Clown world and clown country
Who the fuck thought decriminalising adultery was a good idea ? How do you even justify cheating on your spouse and get it approved by lawmakers ? Fucking cucks and simps

Quick get in

Clown world and clown country
Who the fuck thought decriminalising adultery was a good idea ? How do you even justify cheating on your spouse and get it approved by lawmakers ? Fucking cucks and simps
They let their wives fuck other guys but won't let me smoke a joint in the corner of the alley in peace lmao been arrested 5 times in my life for smoking weed

If this happens to enough cops, they'll start arresting the woman when she makes a domestic violence call.

But it was his fault, boyo. He should’ve divorced his wife the minute he found that she was cheating on him (but not before he had the chance to cheat on her for revenge). You have to be smart, this must have the IQ of an almost-retarded.