Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Polish / Slavic Whores Back At It Again - Mixed Race Couple

just be ethnic

Meanwhile a polak has to be HTN+ to get an asian foid.

Kill the Pole, kill the K-Pop

Meanwhile a polak has to be HTN+ to get an asian foid.

Polish women are delusional.
I always laugh when I hear Passport Bro´s claim ´Muh Trad Slavic Women´:lul:

Slav foids expect men to be trad as in showing no emotions and being a wagecuck

Slav foids expect men to be trad as in showing no emotions and being a wagecuck
I am not slavic at all,

but I think South-Slavic women are better in comparison to these West and East-Slavic Whores.
Serbian women said they prefer their own Serbian men, instead of outsiders.
I respect the Balkans a lot more, they usually dont like outsiders.
Serbian women where I live, usually flock towards other fellow Serbian men.
Or at Least, a fellow Slavic guy.
You don´t see that with Polish and Ukrainian women.
Russian and Belarusian women are more traditional and nationalistic, in that regard.

Ragefuel: Slavwhores are some of the biggest race-traitors amongst all Mayowhores, alongside that of Shitmerican(including Canadian) Mayomuttwhores, who are by far some of the most likely to racemix, as proved by these birth stats:
65686218addf9b6e

Fucking whores I want to beat them & make them suffer(in Minecraft) for what they have done: Not to mention, they also vote for policies that encourage LGBTQ+ & "muh diversity"

I feel very bad for Slavcels here: From what I've discerned, it's more or less "traditionalism for men, liberalism for foids" over there.

Tons of Slavcels are some of my favorites in this community, and a good friend I had growing up(one of the few) was half-Czech.

just be ethnic
I've seen this a bit in Shitmerica also, especially where I live: Generally, it seems that the more ethnics there are, the more likely Whitewhores are to date outside of their own race. I've seen quite a few mudshark whores, as well as some HMWF couples.

To be fair, they are "Lower tier" usually, but that hurts more since these are basically our looksmatches.
Kill the Pole, kill the K-Pop
Based: I will also say, "Kill the ethnicwhore, kill the White NT normfag" we're in this togethER

Picture-3.png

I am not slavic at all,

but I think South-Slavic women are better in comparison to these West and East-Slavic Whores.
Serbian women said they prefer their own Serbian men, instead of outsiders.
I respect the Balkans a lot more, they usually dont like outsiders.
Serbian women where I live, usually flock towards other fellow Serbian men.
Or at Least, a fellow Slavic guy.
You don´t see that with Polish and Ukrainian women.
Russian and Belarusian women are more traditional and nationalistic, in that regard.
Russian women date asians often which is better then Browns atleast only Balkan foids seem to not be into ethnic men.

Ragefuel: Slavwhores are some of the biggest race-traitors amongst all Mayowhores, alongside that of Shitmerican(including Canadian) Mayomuttwhores, who are by far some of the most likely to racemix, as proved by these birth stats:
Is it true that Americans in the midwest are still white unlike New York and cuckifornia and the states near mexico?

I heard that states like Montana and other parts of the midwest are still 85-90%+ white and Anglo Saxon/Germanic and that these areas have low crime.

Im asking since you're a burgercel

I feel very bad for Slavcels here: From what I've discerned, it's more or less "traditionalism for men, liberalism for foids" over there.

Tons of Slavcels are some of my favorites in this community, and a good friend I had growing up(one of the few) was half-Czech.
Same here, I just don´t understand why women can´t appreciate their own men, for once.
Do Slavic women have inferiority complex?
And you are absolutely right when it comes to gender roles in Slavic countries:
Men are expected to be traditional providers, Morals/values, masculine and everything else.
While Slavic women whore themselves out, shake their a$$ on tiktok and embrace sexual liberation.

This is not lifefuel at all. That ricecel is HTN+ atleast kek.

This is not lifefuel at all. That ricecel is HTN+ atleast kek.
Yeah tbh, but still.

I've also heard about tons of Russian foids marrying Asian men, but ofc that's betabuxxing.
Even calling him a ricecel is disingenuous. That ricecuck mogs 99% of ricecels.
Eh wouldn't go that far, but he is 100% above average.

I would go that far. The average ricecel looks like shit.
He's not Chang tier though, he's HTN but ofc that might be more rare amongst ricecels.

I'd say he's the top 15% of Ricemen; thoughts? @Biowaste Removal

He's not Chang tier though, he's HTN but ofc that might be more rare amongst ricecels.

I'd say he's the top 15% of Ricemen; thoughts? @Biowaste Removal
He'd be MTN without kpopmax especially among GenZ. Anyways I look nothing like him at all, it seems like, as some EE users said, that slavwhores only go after the kpopmaxxed or prettyboy types, ogre such as myself is just a very strange niche, they don't like masc ogres over there anymore that's why slavic men suffer nowadays. So now my hopes are dashed and I have no chance of ascending there, if they don't even like Slav ogres anymore what chance do I as a mixed rice/mongol ogre have?

Even calling him a ricecel is disingenuous.
I didn´t call him ricecel directly / indirectly.
I use that term to refer to my Asian brocels, or joke around.
I think the Asian guy in the thumbnail looks very good, and Consider him HTN facially.
He definitely mogs in my opinion, especially if he´s at least 5´10.

My point is, that I often see Slavic women (with emphasis on POLISH) dating outside their race/culture.
I just don´t understand why the majority of them do that
It pisses me off, that they disregard their own men, for foreign (usually ethnic) men.

To fajnie, ale ja mam to w głębokim poważaniu

To fajnie, ale ja mam to w głębokim poważaniu
You should keep your women on a leash.
I´ve heard some Brutal stories, from Polish men.
Lots of men there are single apparently, and suicide rates through the roof.

Just be top 5% of rice that doesn't look like a yellow monkey theory

I know but "muh soggy knee virgin loser/inkwell" insult is also very popular here
I know,
I know exactly what´s going on in Poland.
your women are very well aware of MGTOW, red pill and Black pill.

I once used Google translate to search on youtube ´Male loneliness´ and ´more men single´
In Polish.
The video´s garnered quiet a lot of views, and there are lots of them

I once used Google translate to search on youtube ´Male loneliness´ and ´more men single´
In Polish.
I wrote male loneliness in Google (męska samotność) and I found a lot of leftist shit saying it's all patriarchal society fault and our bringing up in that and we don't have gfs, they don't have ridiculous requirements