Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Politeness and manners

hierophant

hierophant

protector of the realm
★★
l. It is respectful to say to another user good morning, good afternoon, good evening, good night.

ll. When a new users arrives, greet them saying "welcome", "happy to have you", "glad to meet you", "enjoy your stay".

lll. In leaving images, it is kind to leave something the person likes, such as animals of any kind or anime.

llll. In joining a person in conversation without their knowledge it is necessary to say "Sorry to bother you" or "sorry to interrupt you".

V. Never talk of bread with birds, never talk of cheese with mice, and never trust a snakes smile. Meaning do not talk of private business, and when a person of untrustworthy talks to you be on your guard.

VI. Do not curse at another nor do it first without consideration if they are okay with it, use your judgment.

Vll. Do not act on behavior that would by default would and could cause harm to another human being.

I am a pacifist. I don't do any of these things

Based, you are a real gentleman. My problem with greetings is that timezones makes me use wrong greeting. Also chatting freaks me out because i dont know what to say.

Based, you are a real gentleman. My problem with greetings is that timezones makes me use wrong greeting. Also chatting freaks me out because i dont know what to say.
For me its okay if you say to me "good morning" even if it is night for me, because I find it rude that I should say "its night for me", the person is making the effort to give me a portion of their time, not for me to give them attitude.

do whatever you want (within the rules). Everyone’s personality is unique.

Thanks for the tips but I will probably struggle

do whatever you want (within the rules). Everyone’s personality is unique.
Within what is correct, that even if everyone's personality is unique that does not absolve them from moral law.

Within what is correct, that even if everyone's personality is unique that does not absolve them from moral law.
Anything that is immoral is against the rules. Everything else is okay.

Thanks for the tips but I will probably struggle
The happiness of one man is dependent on the conduct of another, you may struggle from others behaviors; but not from me. Therefore you have a choice on the matter, will you choose to make others lives miserable if and only if they are innocent or will you come to stand up for yourself against those who unjustly transgress against your natural liberty?

At least some users like you are positive

At least some users like you are positive
Positive maybe, but I know that these words typed can affect you; they may either help or hinder you, so I choose to help you.

I wish people followed those moral values when I first came here. Sadly it was fucking brutal.

I wish people followed those moral values when I first came here. Sadly it was fucking brutal.
I know only a sliver of what you, but in the end we have a choice, and so do you. Its up to you to decide the information is present and its your choice as to what you do next.

I know only a sliver of what you, but in the end we have a choice, and so do you. Its up to you to decide the information is present and its your choice as to what you do next.
Saluting Kelsey Grammer GIF by Paramount+

The path of a gentleman.

Personalitymaxxing wasn't enough to save him from betting banned. Wasn't mannered and polite enough.