Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Politics looks theory (explains nearly 100% of peoples opinions)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Good looking people are having a great time, falling in love with their oneitis, eventually getting married and having kids. Life is good for them. So naturally they want to 'conserve' the world the way it is, hence conservatives.

Ugly people who had to settle for less, treated poorly by men, constantly mogged by better looking people.. they hate the world as it is. So they want to change the world into something else.. and are very eager to destroy the current world. So you see liberals want to destroy America. And they have this hope of a new 'utopia', where people like them will be the people mogging other people, and they will be in powerful positions in their mind and then good looking people will desire them. No sane person would want to destroy America as it is the most successful country in the history of the world.

The liberal goes wild for the slogan 'change'. Which implies destroying things as they are... and shows they are not happy with life as it is. A lot are so angry at being treated like shit, that they don't even care if what comes after is better, they just want to stop the Chads & Stacies from having a good time.. eg.. the lockdowns targetting beaches, nightclubs, bars, weddings, even coffee shops where tall good looking men are mogging them, etc.. all places where good looking people are having a good time and mogging others.

Blackpilled incels rise above this and form our own opinions based on objective reality because we know that changing the world would still mean in the new world we'd be incels. And many wizards no longer have such hatred because Chads & Stacies are just enjoying their lives and got lucky. Its not a reflection of our own failures, its not a moral judgement on how hard we tried. Its just born with superior genetics. We also have little to no sympathy for Beckies and normies because they are at least as bad at treating ugly people like human garbage.. eg.. all the Beckies who are Chad only.

So the blackpilled incel may believe in conservative ideas or liberal ideas or something else, depending on objective reality. Such as how policies are working in the real world with changing technology, science & how it plays out with human beings.

Ugly people aren't willing to just admit that its all looks. Because their own egos won't allow it, their egos being so huge. So they claim 'injustice' and other excuses to explain away their lack of success compared to Chads & Stacies, while protecting their egos. And they are stupid enough to believe or delude themselves that if a new world is created, then obviously they would be the moggers in that new world as their egos believe they are the rightful people who should be at the top.

Its all evidence that nations need a blackpilled incel priesthood to make the decisions as only the man who accepts reality for what it is, is in a position to make decisions that benefit people.

Chads are Republicans.
Cucks are Democrats.

Blackpilled incels know that they are both just two sides of the same (((shekel coin))).

tbh

Quite reductionist and overgeneralizing. I think you describe one legit type within those groups, but there are more with different motives. Plenty of liberal chads being open for change, because they have nothing to fear from it and tradcuck coping incel/normie reps ont he other hand for example. Besides that there are many non lookism related opinion forming issues.

Last edited:
Don't republicans also want change, except back to a more traditional society that pretty much got the final nail in the coffin from the 60s onward?

I think the only difference is that the betas and incels on both sides have different ideas of getting more sex:
The democrats/leftists believe giving females more sexual freedom will 'trickle down' to them, while the republicans/rightists want a more regulated sexual market that will guarantee them a monogamous wife.

Chads and Stacies should probably be most moderate/centrist, because they don't need change.

tbh

Quite reductionist and overgeneralizing. I think you describe one legit type within those groups, but there are more with different motives. Plenty of liberal chads being open for change, because they have nothing to fear from it and tradcuck coping incel/normie reps ont he other hand for example. Besides that there are many non lookism related opinion forming issues.

Anyone who is winning now doesn't want change. Something skewing my own observations that is different in other places is on the liberal West Coast all the neckbeards are hardcore liberals/social justice warriors. Whereas I have seen on youtube neckbeards who are gun enthusiasts and conservative.

Thing is the coping tradcuck Trump supporters elsewhere in America, they also want change. They want to change America back to what it was in the 50's and they also hate the current system. 'Make America Great Again', sounds like a coping loser who thinks America is currently not great and wants it to change.
Don't republicans also want change, except back to a more traditional society that pretty much got the final nail in the coffin from the 60s onward?

I think the only difference is that the betas and incels on both sides have different ideas of getting more sex:
The democrats/leftists believe giving females more sexual freedom will 'trickle down' to them, while the republicans/rightists want a more regulated sexual market that will guarantee them a monogamous wife.

Chads and Stacies should probably be most moderate/centrist, because they don't need change.

Ya good point. Thing is outside of internet message boards with guys like us posting how many normal right wing people want a more regulated sexual market.. like I've never once heard a Republican talking about changing the divorce laws to be more strict.

Last edited:
Chads are Republicans.
Cucks are Democrats.

Blackpilled incels know that they are both just two sides of the same (((shekel coin))).
ngl
Also you got my RBJF flag avi. Thanks man :feelsLightsaber:

Good looking people are having a great time, falling in love with their oneitis, eventually getting married and having kids. Life is good for them. So naturally they want to 'conserve' the world the way it is, hence conservatives.

Ugly people who had to settle for less, treated poorly by men, constantly mogged by better looking people.. they hate the world as it is. So they want to change the world into something else.. and are very eager to destroy the current world. So you see liberals want to destroy America. And they have this hope of a new 'utopia', where people like them will be the people mogging other people, and they will be in powerful positions in their mind and then good looking people will desire them. No sane person would want to destroy America as it is the most successful country in the history of the world.

The liberal goes wild for the slogan 'change'. Which implies destroying things as they are... and shows they are not happy with life as it is. A lot are so angry at being treated like shit, that they don't even care if what comes after is better, they just want to stop the Chads & Stacies from having a good time.. eg.. the lockdowns targetting beaches, nightclubs, bars, weddings, even coffee shops where tall good looking men are mogging them, etc.. all places where good looking people are having a good time and mogging others.

Blackpilled incels rise above this and form our own opinions based on objective reality because we know that changing the world would still mean in the new world we'd be incels. And many wizards no longer have such hatred because Chads & Stacies are just enjoying their lives and got lucky. Its not a reflection of our own failures, its not a moral judgement on how hard we tried. Its just born with superior genetics. We also have little to no sympathy for Beckies and normies because they are at least as bad at treating ugly people like human garbage.. eg.. all the Beckies who are Chad only.

So the blackpilled incel may believe in conservative ideas or liberal ideas or something else, depending on objective reality. Such as how policies are working in the real world with changing technology, science & how it plays out with human beings.

Ugly people aren't willing to just admit that its all looks. Because their own egos won't allow it, their egos being so huge. So they claim 'injustice' and other excuses to explain away their lack of success compared to Chads & Stacies, while protecting their egos. And they are stupid enough to believe or delude themselves that if a new world is created, then obviously they would be the moggers in that new world as their egos believe they are the rightful people who should be at the top.

Its all evidence that nations need a blackpilled incel priesthood to make the decisions as only the man who accepts reality for what it is, is in a position to make decisions that benefit people.
I'm at a point were I don't give a fuck about politics I don't care about what happens to others
I'm too based
I just want to lead a carefree life away from constantly mogging and degradation by foids, chads and family members

Chads are Republicans.
Cucks are Democrats.

based

nobody is with us, everybody against us

It's almost exclusively ugly people who get drawn into extremist political ideologies.

Good looking people with good lives don't get mixed up in any of that crap because they have too much to lose and no reason to care about any of it. The status quo works for them and they have no reason to want to change it. They tend to be just right or left of center. They might virtue signal by putting some black lives matter thing on their Instagram or they might have a Trump sign on their lawn, but when push comes to shove they don't actually care that much.

Go too far in either direction on the political spectrum and you find absolute subhumans. Antifa? Subhumans. Those right wing milita things? Subhumans. Hardcore feminists? subhumans. MRA/MGTOW types? Subhumans.

Last edited:
It's almost exclusively ugly people who get drawn into extremist political ideologies.

Good looking people with good lives don't get mixed up in any of that crap because they have too much to lose and no reason to care about any of it. The status quo works for them and they have no reason to want to change it. They tend to be just right or left of center. They might virtue signal by putting some black lives matter thing on their Instagram or they might have a Trump sign on their lawn, but when push comes to shove they don't actually care that much.

Go too far in either direction on the political spectrum and you find absolute subhumans. Antifa? Subhumans. Those right wing milita things? Subhumans. Hardcore feminists? subhumans. MRA/MGTOW types? Subhumans.

Ya you are right that is a better way to put it.

In Capitalism.. Chad has his cock 8 inches up inside some MILF.
In Communism.. Chad has his cock 8 inches up inside some MILF.

Ya you are right that is a better way to put it.

In Capitalism.. Chad has his cock 8 inches up inside some MILF.
In Communism.. Chad has his cock 8 inches up inside some MILF.

Politics is cope