Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll about MILFs

Would you consider a MILF if the chance came about?

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I think I would tbh.

Retarded question tbh
you are an incel and you are extremely picky of getting laid? i understand not fucking some ugly af landwhale but a milf
fr the state of thiz forum :feelskek:

Milf would make me sandwich

unanimous milf pouse :feelsaww:

Retarded question tbh
you are an incel and you are extremely picky of getting laid? i understand not fucking some ugly af landwhale but a milf
fr the state of thiz forum :feelskek:
word lol. MILF basically women like darla crane. def would clap that

Yes, if she's still hot for her age.

Many here criticize people for wanting to fuck foids who are past their prime and youth. And while it is true that their looks do decline and it's not a good idea to settle down with them, many are still fuckable in their 30s and 40s if they have good genetics and health (take care of their bodies, exercise, proper diet, don't smoke, etc).

I would ascend with my MILF looksmatch since I am not a volcel but single mothers disgust me ngl.
Yes, if she's still hot for her age.

Many here criticize people for wanting to fuck foids who are past their prime and youth. And while it is true that their looks do decline and it's not a good idea to settle down with them, many are still fuckable in their 30s and 40s if they have good genetics and health (take care of their bodies, exercise, proper diet, don't smoke, etc).
Yeah I don't like people getting too much of a choosing beggar when it comes to age.

I wanted to fuck one who lives next door but she is so dismissive...

What kind of retarded question is this? MILF literally means "mother I'd like to fuck". If she's not someone you want to fuck, then she's not a MILF.

Milf is mother I'd like to fuck. So the answer is in the question.

Yes but they are jock type chad only :feelsrope:

Depends on the MILF. As an uncle here (almst 50 y. o.) I know some very good-looking MILFs, you see, for example she is almost my age (1 year older) but... who will reject her?
OIP-C.FUqu9BxKOgTww0qXRBqYkwHaD4
Victoria Beckham

[UWSL]I would never touch a filthy whore in my life. I'd rather watch my own mother being raped and cum on myself. I never touch anything like that. Any man who voluntarily touches women is dishonorable[/UWSL]

The question doesn't even make sense if you actually break down what MILF stands for.

The question doesn't even make sense if you actually break down what MILF stands for.
I meant to write that it could be a MILF from another man's perspective.

it's literally in the name. mother I'd LIKE TO FUCK. retard