Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only way for a shortcel to ascend?

The only way for a shortcel to ascend?

• Having the gift of gab

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
The issue suddenly fascinated me so I thought I’d make a poll about it. :feelsthink:

Jestermaxxing. You can only pray you can jestermaxx into some pussy.

Shortcels can kpopmaxx/prettyboymaxx if they have Chad features.

roping to ascend to the next realm

famemaxxing is the best choice imo

foids love fucking famous mne, even if they are a tad short

everyone knows just being yourself can let you ascend with a prime blonde gigastacy :bigbrain:

If you know anybody short, there is no way. Heightpill is so brutal and you can't know it's true brutality unless you are or know a manlet personally.

Manlets get mogged everytime they leave their house multiple times, even heightmogged by schoolgirls. A severity of manletism where you are 5'4 or 5'3 pretty much means it's game over unless you break your legs with leg lengthening.

Being born with giga Chad attributes in every area except height​

General rule is you can get away with ONE flaw and be in that 6+/10 range.

Unless you're true manlet tier, sub-5'6 where you're shorter than most women. Then you need to like go SE Asia or somewhere.

If you know anybody short, there is no way. Heightpill is so brutal and you can't know it's true brutality unless you are or know a manlet personally.

Manlets get mogged everytime they leave their house multiple times, even heightmogged by schoolgirls. A severity of manletism where you are 5'4 or 5'3 pretty much means it's game over unless you break your legs with leg lengthening.
only examples people have of manlets ascending are celebrities (trannies with fake staged lives)

the only way for a shortcel to ascend is with a noose.

Easy E and Vern Troyer did it through fame maxxing as did Peter Dinklage. :society:

So that’s why I voted for that option my friends. :feelsclown:

There is no ascension for trucels.

the only way for a shortcel to ascend is with a noose.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Well you can never ascend in the same way a good looking tall man can

It's like saying Danny devito has luck with women do what he does but it's impossible for average manlet (just be a Hollywood actor bro)

Last edited:
Taking 12 showers a day.

there isn’t a sole way imo, statusmaxxing and having lots of money combined with a minor LL and shoe lifts often go hand in hand, i’m going to say it’s that

Owning your height

BRUTAL SUIFUEL BELOW, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
My sister​
Her fiancé​
5'5"​
5'4"​
27yo​
22yo​
Master's degree​
No college​
Store manager​
NEET / minimum wage job​
Becky​
Chad otherwise​

My sister​
Her fiancé​
5'5"​
5'4"​
27yo​
22yo​
Master's degree​
No college​
Store manager​
NEET / minimum wage job​
Becky​
Chad otherwise​
Eh?

My sister​
Her fiancé​
5'5"​
5'4"​
27yo​
22yo​
Master's degree​
No college​
Store manager​
NEET / minimum wage job​
Becky​
Chad otherwise​
plot twist: it was a make a wish dude

oh that's so fucking easy
rape

Moneymaxx then betabuxx, nothing else can save a manlet.

Funny how u dont even put it in the choices tho.

What the fuck is gift of gab?

Moneymaxx then betabuxx, nothing else can save a manlet.

Funny how u dont even put it in the choices tho.

What the fuck is gift of gab?
Being a good talker ya fool. :ahegao:

Most of you retards think a 5'7 or 5'8 is a manlet.

You have no idea what kind of hell a 5'1 5'2 5'3 man go through

Fame + turbo money maxxed to the point you are richer than AndJew Tate

Luck, surgery, and gigachad traits make the most sense to me.

I know one pretty short guy around 5'5'' who had I think 3 or 4 girlfriends. But to attain this success he had a gigachad face, gymaxxed, came from a wealthy family, charismamaxxed, had to famemaxx by starting a band, AND the only girl he dated that wasn't a fat slob was half asian so he had to JBWMAXX as well. I think you should add an option for "all of the above." :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
If you’re a white Manlet with a Chad face, moneymaxxed, gymmaxxed, etc… you might have a chance to betabux a 3/10 morbidly obese ethnic girl

I know one pretty short guy around 5'5'' who had I think 3 or 4 girlfriends. But to attain this success he had a gigachad face, gymaxxed, came from a wealthy family, charismamaxxed, had to famemaxx by starting a band, AND the only girl he dated that wasn't a fat slob was half asian so he had to JBWMAXX as well. I think you should add an option for "all of the above." :feelsUnreal:
Instead of doing all that he should have ropeMAXXED

Theres no way

Everything except fame maxxing is wrong.

Not even giga chad face can save a manlet. Money however can.

Jestermaxxing. You can only pray you can jestermaxx into some pussy.
Jestermaxxing is a survival need for manlets otherwise they just become bullied social punching bags

How short are we talking about @Fat Link ?

JBF is probably the best way. I once had a college instructor who was short and bald, and he said he met his gf at a bus stop in high school when he had long hair. He ended up marrying her and now he's bald and never grew past 5'5 or 5'6. He was very lucky

I haven't known any short guys who have gfs in the current age of hypergamy. Between 7-15 years ago, I knew of two. Both of them had gfs who were shorter than them.

I think now with dating apps and social media making it socially acceptable and normalized for women to make fun of men's height... There are very few traits that I think would help with it. One could always try to use the dynamics between races to his advantage, however. Although even that is probably more difficult recently.

I know of one manlet on the internet that got a wife by moving to Thailand to betabuxx, she's an ex whore though.

Short guys only have 3 options:

1. Stay single.
2. Leg lengthening surgery.
2. Betabux, HARD. Just be aware that she'll never actually love you or desire you sexually. Women who date men they aren't legitimately attracted to are PROSTITUTES trying to LARP as "wives" and "girlfriends", so they must be managed accordingly. If you're gonna betabux, you NEED literal pimp skills, like literal street pimp. The only ugly men women even pretend to respect are those who have power over them and can legitimately PUNISH her for bad behavior.

The only option for us manlets is being bred out of the gene pool