Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll and discussion: Do women understand/know the concept of loyalty (to a man) ?

Do women know what loyalty is, do they "have a feeling for it", like men do?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Im starting to think more and more, than they actually do not. It seems like they did not evolve that characteristic. It seems to be men, that project it towards women, and then we get extremely angry when they show not to have it towards us.

the only loyalty they understand is towards chad

They have loyalty to good looking men only.

They have loyalty to good looking men only.

Do they? Do they truly have loyalty towards them? Cause I hear about good looking guys getting cucked all the damn time these days.

They don't. It's not in their genetic code. They do feel loyalty to their children though usually.

Do they? Do they truly have loyalty towards them? Cause I hear about good looking guys getting cucked all the damn time these days.
Like who?

The dual mating strategy is deeply ingrained in female behavior. It is estimated that around 20% of kids are raised by a man they only think is their biological father.

That should tell you everything you need to know about what loyalty means to a woman.

Last edited:
Im starting to think more and more, than they actually do not. It seems like they did not evolve that characteristic. It seems to be men, that project it towards women, and then we get extremely angry when they show not to have it towards us.
Relevant quote by history's biggest cuck.
SChopencuck

I strongly believe that they do not have posses loyalty equal to men, but I'm torn between them having no loyalty at all(to partners) or if its just weak. I think what you said about men projecting their loyalty on women is accurate.

Last edited:
They don't. Even chad could get mogged by a giga chad conquering his women.

The dual mating strategy is deeply ingrained in female behavior. It is estimated that around 20% of kids are raised by a man they only think is their biological father.

That should tell you a lot about what loyalty means to a woman.

High IQ response.

So basicly, them cheating with a guy of higher genetic value, behind their beta bux back, doesnt cause them any anxiety or shame, cause its just them acting out their nature for their genes best interest, no?

No not anymore because society lets them do so

they dont. They just want his dick but will leave him like anyone else

Up until a certain age they do
I'm 24 and my mom is 50 and she still pampers me like I'm 14. Then again I suspect I got my autism from her so she might not be normal.

So basicly, them cheating with a guy of higher genetic value, behind their beta bux back, doesnt cause them any anxiety or shame, cause its just them acting out their nature for their genes best interest, no?

I'm sure it causes them anxiety and shame, but only once they get caught.

I'm 24 and my mom is 50 and she still pampers me like I'm 14. Then again I suspect I got my autism from her so she might not be normal.

You’re still relatively young tho I guess, dunno. My mom pampers me too and I’m 16. She pampers me way too much. I’m the “rebellious teenager” who gets to go to parties sometimes whenever his parents agrees. Like, the only times I’m allowed to go outside is to get my mom/dad something from whatever nearby store.

I'm sure it causes them anxiety and shame, but only once they get caught.
Im not even sure it causes them shame no more, they literally seem to not care what so ever. But as you say, ONLY when they get caught and people shame em for it.

Personally, I would have a real fucking problem having sex with another girl if i had a woman i truly loved, it would feel so fucking wrong.

I voted no under the assumption that this means loyalty to a man. The answer is clearly no.

Some might argue that her true love for her children (the only kind of love is a woman is capable of) is a form of loyalty to them, but that's not the case. Loyalty is a concept (a male one), like honor (also a male concept), whereby you agree to make personal sacrifices in the name of allegiance. The concept does not apply to blood relatives, since the aspects and properties of loyalty are kind of built-in with blood relation.

I voted yes as a joke lol
In all honesty no, women are notorious for their mercenary nature. Even if you mention it to normies they will try to respectfully disagree, knowing that it is true.