Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(poll) at what point is a foid’s body count too high for you to consider marrying her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

same question as the title

• wouldn’t marry a non virgin

Votes: 50 53.8%
  • 1–3

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • 3-10

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 20-50

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 50-100

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • literally no amount is too high (i’m a cuck)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
personally, i could deal with dating a foid with a relatively high body count, but when it comes to marriage i would be uncomfortable if she even had spread her legs for even one other guy in the past

I'd settle for 3-10, though I would like a virgin. anything past 10+ is a whore.

A virgin man is entitled to a virgin foid

3-10 because I'm a fucking cuck

1-3 since finding a virgin above the age of 18 is impossible in 2019

statistically once a foid has her first partner her chances of divorcing you are skyrocketing, thats why sticking with the virgin is the safest option

Anything more than 0 is a dell breaker. Used-up things don't last for long.

Why the fuck should any man want to get married in the west in current year?
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

No hymen no diamond

Getting married is retarded anyway.

Anyone who doesn't answer virgin is a cuck.

Heritage.jpg

linear.jpg

Jfl @ turning whores into a beautiful bride in white like a fuckin innocent and pure woman. It'd be an insult to the white wedding dress

I have no interest in getting married, but as for being in a relationship, more than 3 would be too much. I'd be realistic enough to not expect her to be a virgin, but I wouldn't want her to be a walking cum dumpster.

Non-virgin women are trash. There is no way to verify if a woman is a whore or not unless she's a virgin. For all you know, she has had sex with 1000 men and she tells you she has had sex with 1 man. No way of knowing if she is a liar or not. But a virgin, you can tell.

Anyone who didn't pick the first option is a cuck.

unless she's a virgin, you're fucking retarded to get married, even if you're god tier chad

Picked a 10-20, because i wouldn't get married until moneymaxxxing and fuck 50+ of foids (prostitutes of course). The best way not being cucked by a foid - is getting her cucked by you!

JFL @ cucks on this forum. I don't understand how does any number greater than 1 does not make a woman whore. Why 3 is okay but 4 is not? Anything more than 1 is a whore, unless her bf died from some freaking accident or cancer.

JFL @ cucks on this forum. I don't understand how does any number greater than 1 does not make a woman whore. Why 3 is okay but 4 is not? Anything more than 1 is a whore, unless her bf died from some freaking accident or cancer.
Good luck having a wife without any sexual experience who don't even shave her armpits/pubic hair and have sex with her only to have a child. As for me, better have a gf/wife with 10-20 exes (while you have +10-20 more) than shy cuckservative wife who thinks that any type of sexual action except sex for breeding in missionary pose in darkness is sin.

Good luck having a wife without any sexual experience who don't even shave her armpits/pubic hair and have sex with her only to have a child. As for me, better have a gf/wife with 10-20 exes (while you have +10-20 more) than shy cuckservative wife who thinks that any type of sexual action except sex for breeding in missionary pose in darkness is sin.

Okay you are ok with 20 exes, but not with 21, why? How does 21 makes a woman whore but 20 does not? I don't understand.

Okay you are ok with 20 exes, but not with 21, why? How does 21 makes a woman whore but 20 does not? I don't understand.
The number is figuratively. It can be 21,22,23 e t.c. The main thing is you need have more ex-partners than she is.

The number is figuratively. It can be 21,22,23 e t.c. The main thing is you need have more ex-partners than she is.

So you are okay with 200 if you have 201 exes?

So you are okay with 200 if you have 201 exes?
Mmm... it's hard to explain because of my poor english. It's like if she had a 200, i would totally ok if i had 220-250 exes. But I wouldn't marry any foid while not reach 50 foids.

Marriage is bullshit at its core, but the only way i'd marry is if I married a virgin. If she has a higher body count than me (Zero) then her pair bonding ability is fucked.

but yeah, i would have a problem with foid being with another man in the past.

Virgin is the only choice, saying any other number is just arbitrary, any guy saying 1 to 3 as "that's reasonable" doesn't seem to get that the guy saying 3 to 10 could also argue "that's reasonable", and you'd both be arguing based on subjective arbitrary personal BS, the only standard, is an absolute standard, an absolute value, and that value is ZERO.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Any other value is arbitrary and a matter of personal opinion, if you would give a woman with 1 partner a pass then you have no logical standing to tell a man not to give a woman with 100+ partners a pass, you can say - "well one isn't much" and he can say "well 100 isn't much for this day and age".

Let me show you with examples how its arbitrary:

Scenario 1
Male: Virgin
Woman: 1 Previous Sexual Partner

Scenario 2
Woman: 10 Previous Sexual Partners

Scenario 3
Male: 60 Previous Sexual Partners
Woman: 20 Previous Sexual Partners

Are you seeing how pointless it is to argue between which number is "too high", the only logical number is ZERO, any number other than that is too high, arguing about anything else is arbitrary and based on personal opinions and experiences.

The guy in Scenario 3 with 60 sexual partners won't mind that his wife had 20, because for him that's normal, in fact he likely expected she'd have as much as him or more, and he still would not mind because "he had his fill", but the virgin male in Scenario 2 would say that he's a "cuck" for marrying a woman because its arbitrarily 10 more than the magic maximum number he has set in his head, and what he doesn't get is the virgin male of Scenario 1 would consider him a cuck for marrying a woman with double digits in her partner count.

THEY ARE ALL CUCKED

I’d want a virgin, but probably would have to settle for her having at least 3 partners.

Me getting married or having sex seems like science fiction anyway, so I’m not too worried about it.

Virgin is the only choice, saying any other number is just arbitrary, any guy saying 1 to 3 as "that's reasonable" doesn't seem to get that the guy saying 3 to 10 could also argue "that's reasonable", and you'd both be arguing based on subjective arbitrary personal BS, the only standard, is an absolute standard, an absolute value, and that value is ZERO.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Any other value is arbitrary and a matter of personal opinion, if you would give a woman with 1 partner a pass then you have no logical standing to tell a man not to give a woman with 100+ partners a pass, you can say - "well one isn't much" and he can say "well 100 isn't much for this day and age".

Let me show you with examples how its arbitrary:

Scenario 1
Woman: 1 Previous Sexual Partner

Scenario 2
Woman: 10 Previous Sexual Partners

Scenario 3
Male: 60 Previous Sexual Partners

Are you seeing how pointless it is to argue between which number is too high, the only logical number is ZERO, any number is too high, arguing about anything else is arbitrary and based on personal opinions and experiences. The guy in Scenario 3 with 60 sexual partners won't mind that his wife had 20, because for him that's normal, in fact he likely expected she'd have as much as him or more, and he still would not mind because "he had his fill", but the virgin male in Scenario 2 would say that he's a "cuck" for marrying a woman because its arbitrarily 10 more than the magic maximum number he has set in his head, and what he doesn't get is the virgin male of Scenario 1 would consider him a cuck for marrying a woman with double digits in her partner count.

THEY ARE ALL CUCKED

Ok, why the man of 3 scenario is cucked? And what if you find out that you wife is literally wood in the bed after marriage? Would you leave her? You aren't a virgin anymore, so how you would find another foid to marry? Or the justbevirginpill only for foids?

Exactly, a lot of the guys on this forum do not operate based on logic, and they're the first guys to claim they are black pilled smh.

1-3 since finding a virgin above the age of 18 is impossible in 2019

Then don't get married then, win win in either case.

This is amusing. Why do I get the feeling if a girl shows most people on here any attention her 'body count' won't matter one bit.

above 3-5 and you're a whore

Last edited:
im not eating tyrone's cum from any foids ass. Im not taking the leftovers either after having a tough sad life and buxxascending. Thats what blacked.com exists for. Never trust a whore who sees the men she fucked like just a number. Anyone who fucked more than 5 guys is a bitch.

Then don't get married then, win win in either case.
Yeah I don't fucking get it.
Every one of you fags should know that marriage is shit. It's an objectively bad deal for a male.
It shouldn't be a goal at all to get married. You shouldn't be like "Well, 1-3 lays is reasonable for her, time to sign my life away and half my shit for when I inevitably get divorced!"

If you're going to get married it should be to a non-whore, a virgin. At least that way you stand a chance at marriage working out, and even then, i'd have my doubts.

Regardless these hypotheticals are useless, as all hypotheticals posed on here. 100% of truecels will not get the opportunity to marry any foid with a laycount below 10, and any that will get the opportunity to marry one with a laycount above 10 will obviously be betabuxxing.

a lot of the guys on this forum do not operate based on logic, and they're the first guys to claim they are black pilled smh.
Very interesting, I have the same feel, how it could possible? :feelshehe: And you will a very kind person if you answer on my questions above.

Seriously proud of u guys for overwhelming selecting the first option .

Ok, why the man of 3 scenario is cucked?

The point of all 3 scenarios was to show that all three men are in the same boat, because they are judging based on the arbitrary criteria of "too high"

Lets do another scenario

Scenario 4
Man: Virgin

This is basically the man of Scenario 3 as a virgin, but him being a virgin makes no difference because its about HER "body count", Scenario 4 guy is no more cucked than Scenario 3 guy or any of them, because at the end of the day all of them have used women.

Now take for instances these other two men

Scenario 5
Man: 50 Previous Sexual Partners
Woman: Virgin

Scenario 6

The men of Scenario 5 and 6 both have quality wives, the matter at hand is the quality of the woman you are marrying, your "body count" is of no relevance to her body count, the value of a woman is her chastity and reproductive capabilities, so a low body count ensures that those qualities are still of high value. Those qualities do not apply to men, men are valued for their labor and material resources.

And what if you find out that you wife is literally wood in the bed after marriage

I'd argue sex training is one of the fun parts of marriage, learning what gets eachother off, teaching her to be more comfortable sexually with you over time until she's doing stuff with you that would have left her blushing to even think about before. I don't want some whore who has a pre-configured set of tricks she learnt by fucking other men, to me the innocence factor is the sexy part, I'd prefer if she was shy and awkward in the bedroom at first.

You aren't a virgin anymore, so how you would find another foid to marry? Or the justbevirginpill only for foids?

I'm not a virgin right now, I paid for sex already, on that same note I don't want to get married anyways, but if I ever did I'd still want a virgin, because that's just a higher quality woman, as men we have to invest a lot of time and resources into a woman we marry, she pretty much owns 50% of all of our wealth just for being with us, if I'm going to take that gamble, then I want the highest quality product, I want the biggest bang for my buck, and her being a virgin increases her chances of pair bonding more strongly with me, which decreases her chances of leaving me and taking my wealth with her, its just common sense really.

Not only that, I can be sure that she doesn't have any past child births, so the quality of her reproductive resources are at their maximum, ensuring the likelihood of my offspring being healthy if we reproduce at a young enough age.

I'm starting to suspect you are a normie larping or even a woman, because your arguments seem to be implying that a man cannot want a virgin wife if he himself isn't a virgin, that's not how biology works, both men and women have different things to offer and are valued for different things, and the things that make women valuable ARE TIED TO THEIR SEXUALITY.

Men and women are not the same, but on another note, I'd be more than willing to marry a non-virgin under certain contractual rules.
1. She is not owed any of my money or wealth should we divorce

2. If we produce any children together should we divorce she has to raise them without any child support

3. I am not going to be facilitating 90%+ of all expenditures as a married man usually does, I will only do so for a virgin wife because she is worth it, a wife who wants to be treated like a man with respect to sex, should expect the same treatment with respect to finances, we'll split everything 50/50 for the most part

4. She is contractually obligated to engage in sexual intercourse with me at least once a week, and I to her.

Those are the assurances necessary to a marriage contract with a non-virginal woman to ensure that a man will not be cheated out of his investment and/or resources. She can't withold sex due to lack of interest caused by me not being as good of a fuck as her last 5 guys, that's complete BS, and that's the reason for rule 4, you won't have to worry about that shit with a virgin wife because you'll be the best she ever had period, she's very unlikely to cheat or withhold sex.

With those 4 rules is it even a marriage anymore, or just a contractual agreement between a male friend and a female friend who cohabitate and have sex every once in a while? JFL. You see marriage doesn't really work without a virgin female, because women are hypergamous and insatiable, so without her being a virgin, she'll always have a mental construct of a "higher standard" to keep comparing against you, a bigger dick, better sexual technique, stronger orgasms, etc, you'll never be enough, unless every guy she fucked before you had 4 inches and was a curry manlet marrying a non-virgin does not work in your favor.

Last edited:
At first, thank you for the attention and reply.
The point of all 3 scenarios was to show that all three men are in the same boat, because they are judging based on the arbitrary criteria of "too high"

Lets do another scenario

Scenario 4

This is basically the man of Scenario 3 as a virgin, but him being a virgin makes no difference because its about HER "body count", Scenario 4 guy is no more cucked than Scenario 3 guy or any of them, because at the end of the day all of them have used women.

Now take for instances these other two men

Scenario 5
Man: 50 Previous Sexual Partners

Scenario 6

The men of Scenario 5 and 6 both have quality wives, the matter at hand is the quality of the woman you are marry, your "body count" is of no relevance to her body count, the value of a woman is her chastity and reproducitive capabilities, so a low body count ensures that those qualities are still of high value. Those qualities do not apply to men, men are valued for their labor and material resources.

Now i see, I don't care about her "body count", I'm actually care about mine, that's why I'm ok with any number which is smallest than mine.

I'm not a virgin right now, I paid for sex already, on that same note I don't want to get married anyways, but if I ever did I'd still want a virgin, because that's just a higher quality woman, as men we have to invest a lot of time and resources into a woman we marry, she pretty much owns 50% of all of our wealth just for being with us, if I'm going ot take that gamble, then I want the highest quality product, I want the biggest bang for my buck, and her being a virgin increases her chances of pair bonding more strongly with me, which decreases her chances of leaving me and taking my wealth with her, its just common sense really.

Agree, but in my country law is not working like that so I don't care

I'm starting to suspect you are a normie larping or even a woman, because your arguments seem to be implying that a man cannot want a virgin wife if he himself isn't a virgin, that's not how biology works, both men and women have different things to offer and are valued for different things, and the things that make women valuable ARE TIED TO THEIR SEXUALITY.

Well, let's imagine that in 100 years later we have that society that require virginity before marriage from foids, but not males. So, we have a 10-20% of whores who taking virginity of 80-90% (just for example) males, and in the end we have only 80-90% foids who worth to get a husband, and 10-20% of males wouldn't have a chance. It's kinda unfair. But I get your point, the only value of a foid is her sexuality is they must take a good care about it. I can PM to you my photo to proof that i'm not larper and definetly don't a foid.

Men and women are not the same, but on another note, I'd be more than willing to marry a non-virgin under certain contractual rules.
1. She is not owed any of my money or wealth should we divorce

TOTALLY AGREE

2. If we produce any children together should we divorce she has to raise them without any child support

I would keep kids in my house than giving them to ex-wife, i need a heirs.

3. I am not going to be facilitating 90%+ of all expenditures as a married man usually does, I will only do so for a virgin wife because she is worth it, a wife who wants to be treated like a man with respect to sex, should expect the same treatment with respect to finances, we'll split everything 50/50 for the most part

4. She is contractually obligated to engage in sexual intercourse with me at least once a week, and I to her.

Those are the assurances necessary to a marraige contract with a non-virginal woman to ensure that a man will not be cheated out of his invested and/or resources. She can't withold sex due to lack of interest caused by me not being as good of a fuck as her last 5 guys, that's complete BS, and that's the reason for rule 4, you won't have to worry about that shit with a virgin wife because you'll be the best she ever had period, she's very unlikely to cheat

With those 4 rules is it even a marriage anymore, or just a contractual agreement between a male friend and a female friend who cohabitate and have sex every once in a while? JFL. You see marriage doesn't really work without a virgin female, because women are hypergamous and insatiable, so without her being a virgin, she'll always have a mental construct of a "higher standard" to keep comparing against you, a bigger dick, better sexual technique, stronger orgasms, etc, you'll never be enough, unless every guy she fucked before you had 4 inches and was a curry manlet marrying a non-virgin does not work in your favor.

I see. I think moneymaxxxing would help control her totally, if she cheats to me, according to wedding contract she will have nothing.
And in Ukraine, someone with money and connections can do something very very bad and cruel things to other people and don't get jailed :feelsthink:

Well, i think our different points of view is coordinated by culture and different personalities, not because of misunderstanding the meaning of black pill. And again, thank you for answer.

Last edited:
Well, let's imagine that in 100 years later we have that society that require virginity before marriage from foids, but not males. So, we have a 10-20% of whores who taking virginity of 80-90% (just for example) males, and in the end we have only 80-90% foids who worth to get a husband, and 10-20% of males wouldn't have a chance. It's kinda unfair. But I get your point, the only value of a foid is her sexuality is they must take a good care about it. I can PM to you my photo to proof that i'm not larper and definetly don't a foid.

Actually its not really unfair, because if all women remain virgins, then all men remain virgins by default too, the power is completely in women's hands to shape a decent society, but women are animalistic so we can't expect them to do that, we have to force them, that's what the patriarchy did.

You were speaking as if some men MUST lose their virginity when you said - "So, we have a 10-20% of whores who taking virginity of 80-90% (just for example) males"

When a much simpler and preferred outcome is both sexes remaining virgins till marriage, and marrying young in our 20's, like we used to.

I would keep kids in my house than giving them to ex-wife, i need a heirs.

The point of rule #2 (no child support and sole parenting) is just leverage, it was to deter her from ever thinking about leaving once we had children, because all the onus, stress and cost would be on her, I want the heirs too, that rule is just to force her to stay. In fact that's how marriages worked in the past and its the reason they succeeded, its not because "people were better", its because society was set up in a way that both sides had "leverage" to hold against eachother and that kept them together.

Women could not work or own property, so men had financial lever over women, that made them less likely to cheat or leave their husbands, women have an inherent monopoly over sexual and reproductive resources, so that means their husbands were beholden to them, but that leverage only really worked because there was slut shaming and men were shamed for cheating on their wifes and "breaking up a family", shame was a useful tool in society to keep everyone in order, now that those things are gone there's nothing to keep marriages stable, there's nothing to "force people together".

MONOGOMAY IS UNNATRUAL, marraiges worked because society was set up in a way to faciliate it by making not being married something shameful, making cheating shameful, you could face social exclusion if you did not meet the standard so people resisted temptation more.

I think moneymaxxxing would help control her totally, if she cheats to me, according to wedding contract she will have nothing.

Only if you have a "good prenup", you have to get her to sign a prenuptial agreement, long before the marriage, with both of you having lawyers present and signing under their supervision, many women are getting prenups annulled in court during divorce proceedings by claiming they signed under duress, so you need to have it on the record that she signed of her own free will, with her legal council present, if she refuses to do this, then don't marry her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back