Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(poll) at what point is a foid’s body count too high for you to consider marrying her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date

same question as the title

• wouldn’t marry a non virgin

Votes: 50 53.8%
  • 1–3

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • 3-10

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 20-50

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 50-100

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • literally no amount is too high (i’m a cuck)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
marry..... probably not in this time we live. if by some miracle i did find a gf she probably would not be a virgin and with my luck all the men she has been with probably had donkey dicks so there is no way i could ever please her so what is the point.

You were speaking as if some men MUST lose their virginity when you said - "So, we have a 10-20% of whores who taking virginity of 80-90% (just for example) males"

When a much simpler and preferred outcome is both sexes remaining virgins till marriage, and marrying young in our 20's, like we used to.
That's what i meant, it's better when both sex remain virgin until marriage.

MONOGOMAY IS UNNATRUAL, marraiges worked because society was set up in a way to faciliate it by making not being married something shameful, making cheating shameful, you could face social exclusion if you did not meet the standard so people resisted temptation more.

I agree, traditions need to exist to control foids. But tbh most of all I want to have wife who I can trust (jfl at myself) and live to the rest of our lives together, so maybe monogamy is step by step becoming natural (some species of birds are totally mono-lovers).

Only if you have a "good prenup", you have to get her to sign a prenuptial agreement, long before the marriage, with both of you having lawyers present and signing under their supervision, many women are getting prenups annulled in court during divorce proceedings by claiming they signed under duress, so you need to have it on the record that she signed of her own free will, with her legal council present, if she refuses to do this, then don't marry her.

Of course! I'm studying as lawyer so I wouldn't make any mistake, and if i will succeed in moneymaxxxing I will even don't need a real agreement with her, just pay enough to court and they would leave her without a cent or even put her in jail for some shit she didn't do. (it depends on how rich you are).

Anything higher than 0 is a dealbreaker for me.

Not marrying any fucking bitch that isn't a virgin
In the offchance you actually meant something like just sexual relations then 1-3 but that would have to be long-term relationships where they ran its course or she was widowed. any one night stands or banging someone's friend for a quick bounce back is a huge red flag

3-10 but depends on certain reasons, otherwise 1-3

If how many dicks she'd taken didn't affect her loyalty, attachment to me, or how she'd view me, then I genuinely wouldn't care. However since that isn't the case, I would never be in a long term relationship with a nonvirgin unless she was the above unicorn.

I'd never marry at all, that's pointless now.

they're allowed higher than 0-1 only if i really like them, and even then the max is 2-3

... marrying in general seems kind of stupid if you are too old to marry a young woman... marrying some bitch in her late 20s...that idea doesn't even make me upset just who the fuck cares?

A virgin man is entitled to a virgin foid
statistically once a foid has her first partner her chances of divorcing you are skyrocketing, thats why sticking with the virgin is the safest option
Anyone who didn't pick the first option is a cuck.

All of these.

If I was forced to pick to marry one. It would have to be a virgin or nothing.
The ability to pair bond diminishes immediately when they first fuck another guy.

Well my biggest sexual fantasy right now is just to lose my virginity to a virgin girl but I know that's very unlikely and every day it becomes more and more fantastical. Around 5-7 is where I start having problems.

And this is with the assumption that the foid does not go riding cocks behind my back after the marriage.

I'd never marry a non virgin. I would probably not even marry a virgin. But if I had to, I'd only marry a virgin.

chose 3-10, less than 3 might not be too bad, say for example if she had 2 LTR before you and never had a ONS her pair-bonding ability might still be intact and she might still be quite naive

Of course! I'm studying as lawyer

Damn that's great, you must be pretty smart, law is a really complicated field I hear, a lot of work involved. We need more incels with legal knowledge tbh, to help us traverse the mine field of a gynocratic society.

I'm proud of my uncucked anonymous bros.

Last edited:
Eh. We should perceive sex as the disgusting act it is. So if they have one it's too high in my opinion.

Good luck having a wife without any sexual experience who don't even shave her armpits/pubic hair and have sex with her only to have a child. As for me, better have a gf/wife with 10-20 exes (while you have +10-20 more) than shy cuckservative wife who thinks that any type of sexual action except sex for breeding in missionary pose in darkness is sin

future wifey is training up for you with jamal and tyrone as we speak, she's forcing herself to get slapped around and treated like dirt just so she could be worthy of bossing you around and taking your money for a monthly handjob

in a perfect world virgin but i realise thats unrealistic with foids behavior now

future wifey is training up for you with jamal and tyrone as we speak, she's forcing herself to get slapped around and treated like dirt just so she could be worthy of bossing you around and taking your money for a monthly handjob
:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow: You have very interesting fantasies. But seriously, as I said, my body count is way more important for me than her. And if we get married she wouldn't cheat on me or she will get punished (and divorced of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back