Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Did you go through a redpill phase?

Did you have a redpill phase?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Did you ever go through a redpill phase? Thinking things like self improvement and game would get you laid and a gf, just got to buy these clothes or products and suddenly everything will be fine, maybe you even watched pick up artists. 2013-14 was my redpill phase.

No I’ve had blackpilled beliefs sense I was 8

No; I moved from elements of the blackpill to the full blackpill early, then discovered this forum. :feelsjuice:

Same but I was around 2010-2012. Pickup artists, Tom leykis and the like I followed religiously to no avail. The red pill is only for chad or rich men

I did, but it was short and I quickly sped into the blackpill, after numberous of failures of attempts to apply the redpill

I did, but it was short and I quickly sped into the blackpill, after numberous of failures of attempts to apply the redpill
how short

I didn't go all the way and started buying courses and shit but I use to listen to PUA scamers like 33secrets and other fags religiously in highschool. Thank god I never tried any of his "advice" in real life.

There were a few good redpill/mstow guys who started me on my path to the blackpill like better bachelor, so I can't hate them all.

I switch pills depending on my mood.

I never went through any pills because i have never lived life. Been isolated in a house since leaving public school.

No I’ve had blackpilled beliefs sense I was 8
No; I moved from elements of the blackpill to the full blackpill early, then discovered this forum. :feelsjuice:
Interesting, are you guys youngcels? The blackpill wasn't really a named thing during my redpill stage like it is today, infact there was much more overlap, but if you're younger then maybe being exposed to the blackpill online earlier helped steer you away from the redpill.
I didn't go all the way and started buying courses and shit but I use to listen to PUA scamers like 33secrets and other fags religiously in highschool. Thank god I never tried any of his "advice" in real life.

There were a few good redpill/mstow guys who started me on my path to the blackpill like better bachelor, so I can't hate them all.
Was PUA big in your school?
Same but I was around 2010-2012. Pickup artists, Tom leykis and the like I followed religiously to no avail. The red pill is only for chad or rich men
Were you part of the /r9k/ crowd back then? That was a redpill hub back when the redpill had more blackpill overlap.
I switch pills depending on my mood.

I never went through any pills because i have never lived life. Been isolated in a house since leaving public school.
Ever have whitepill days?

yes. that how i found out about the blackpill

I went straight from the bluepill to the blackpill

Interesting, are you guys youngcels?
No; it wasn't a "named" thing, just general observations of different interactions and the way foids acted...:feelsjuice:

You'll notice that elements of the blackpill, like lookism, are actually quite mainstream to all except the SJW bluepilled types; it's only when you begin to blame specific groups and pit a name to it that you are called a hateful inkwell. :feelsclown:

Interesting, are you guys youngcels? The blackpill wasn't really a named thing during my redpill stage like it is today, infact there was much more overlap, but if you're younger then maybe being exposed to the blackpill online earlier helped steer you away from the redpill.
I am a youngcel but the blackpill was not a named thing when I was 8 I just saw my taller better looking and NT classmates getting all the attention from foids

yes most don't go to :blackpill::blackpill: straight

since birth I was at best purple pilled, never giga cucked bluepill

i found the blackpill then the redpill shortly afterwards

Were you part of the /r9k/ crowd back then? That was a redpill hub back when the redpill had more blackpill overlap.
Nah, never used 4chan, just YouTube and Xbox live back then

Im lucky, methinks

I want a gf, but logical part of me gets its gun, aims at my head, and says: if you gonna go for it, you will suffer

So... Better off alone, even if i am not trucel tier - i have wide range of a cockroaches inside my head

Actually being alone is not that bad

I once thought I was going to ascend no problem. Boy was I wrong.

I was on the verge of going through that but then I realized redpiller advise only applies 4/10's+ with existing social experience. Even for redpillers, it never began for autists/low-IQ/unredeemable appearance

I delved into the redpill when I was 17 to "self-improve". I tried and it didn't end well. It only made things worse as I got bullied more often for being corny and a creep, and a foid even reported me to the school for being a stalker. I later realized that the redpill is really just the bluepill in a different color. That's when I delved into the blackpill. It made me realize how brutally over I was.

I mean redpill is true. Gymcelling Will always improve your chances

yes. I considered myself mgtow for three-and-a-half years. lol

I am a youngcel but the blackpill was not a named thing when I was 8 I just saw my taller better looking and NT classmates getting all the attention from foids
:feelsrope:
No, I just learned about it through jewtube.
:yes:
yes most don't go to :blackpill::blackpill: straight

since birth I was at best purple pilled, never giga cucked bluepill
Is the purple pill somewhere in the middle?
i found the blackpill then the redpill shortly afterwards
Interesting.
Nah, never used 4chan, just YouTube and Xbox live back then
Can you remember any manosphere youtubers from back then? There used to be a guy living in a basement who'd literally yell and scream into the camera shirtless about foids for 10 minutes. Can't recall his channel name unfortunately.
Im lucky, methinks

I want a gf, but logical part of me gets its gun, aims at my head, and says: if you gonna go for it, you will suffer

So... Better off alone, even if i am not trucel tier - i have wide range of a cockroaches inside my head

Actually being alone is not that bad
Probably saves money too.
I once thought I was going to ascend no problem. Boy was I wrong.
Same, I thought being a late bloomer was my problem and that I just needed to grow a bit more and "improve".
I was on the verge of going through that but then I realized redpiller advise only applies 4/10's+ with existing social experience. Even for redpillers, it never began for autists/low-IQ/unredeemable appearance
:yes:
I delved into the redpill when I was 17 to "self-improve". I tried and it didn't end well. It only made things worse as I got bullied more often for being corny and a creep, and a foid even reported me to the school for being a stalker. I later realized that the redpill is really just the bluepill in a different color. That's when I delved into the blackpill. It made me realize how brutally over I was.
Meanwhile young Chad was slapping their asses in the hall and getting his dick sucked later on.
I mean redpill is true. Gymcelling Will always improve your chances
To an extent the premise has it's merits, but I think most guys who do eventually ascend were on the borderline from the start.
yes. I considered myself mgtow for three-and-a-half years. lol
There seems to be a lot of older guys in the MGTOW crowd, guys who used to get laid and had gf's/wives pre-2010's but find themselves forced out of the dating market today.
volcel if no
It's certainly good to know what happens if you ask a foid out, lets you know where you stand depending on their reaction.

From when I was 14 to 18, 2016-2020. Watched shit like Tom Leykis, FarFromAverage (the biggest coper of them all), Based Zeus and Charisma on Command. I regret it because it lead to so many avoidable rejcections. Nowadays I've completely given up.

I am currently in a “redpill” phase.

No, I went straight from :bluepill: to :blackpill:. I was a coping sperg. After realizing how important looks are, I knew it was over for me. All the "game" in the world couldn't make up for my subhuman looks and non-NT brain.

No, I went straight from :bluepill: to :blackpill:. I was a coping sperg. After realizing how important looks are, I knew it was over for me. All the "game" in the world couldn't make up for my subhuman looks and non-NT brain.
How was that transition?

How was that transition?
I already knew I'd have a hard time with dating because of my disability, but all the lookism studies made me realise there was little to no hope at all. It was hard to swallow at first. But at least I could vent about it on /r9k/ and Braincels.

I already knew I'd have a hard time with dating because of my disability, but all the lookism studies made me realise there was little to no hope at all. It was hard to swallow at first. But at least I could vent about it on /r9k/ and Braincels.
Same, I used to be an underagefag on r9k back when I was 14, truly ahead of my own time tbh. However, I still coped my way through my teens with "muh confidence and approach can get me toilets :soy: :redpill: ". This summer though at 20, I've pretty much lost all hope.

Did you ever go through a redpill phase? Thinking things like self improvement and game would get you laid and a gf, just got to buy these clothes or products and suddenly everything will be fine, maybe you even watched pick up artists. 2013-14 was my redpill phase.
Redpill is worthless ....every cope has an end.... it's over.

In a sense yes. I wanted to better myself like "self improving, gym" all that stuff and nothing helped. I went from slightly redpill to denial then to blackpill.

Yeah, but I was moreso on the self-improvement aspect. IE; Max out what you have to work with.

I never EVER believed game was actually a thing. What they call game is really just good conversational skill, but it's not a fucking miracle worker like these stupid assholes make it out to be. If there wasn't an inkling of attraction to begin with you're most likely just wasting your time.