Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] How friends do you have (online friends don't count)

How many friends do you have irl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
@dungeondragon don't you have nerd friends you hang out with?

That was about 6 years ago now.

I am still stuck in the past.
:feelsbadman: I used to reminisce about my childhood a lot, when I had a friend group and was happy. But now I don't remember much anymore.

Friends are cope

I have acquaintances I get along with very well and can have intelligent conversations with but I wouldn't call any of them friends.

Simple observe which users (fakecels) stay on weekends too busy creampieing Becky's

I'll befriend anyone in here. for a price...

They’re busy licking Jeww azz (religion), watching normie Netflix and having sex with fat pig face wifey 2X a year with debt up to their eyeballs.

no thanx!

season 10 episode 22 GIF

@Animecel2D GTFIH

Fakecel if you have friends. No one wants to be seen hanging around a truecel subhuman abomination, not even other inkwells. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

0 or 1. One dude hadnt contacted me in months until I contacted him and he wanted to hang out but otherwise didn’t reply to my calls, still remembered my birthday somehow. There is another dude that helped me with guitar and was very friendly to me like we used to be when we were young but doesn’t contact me unless I do. So maybe 2 friends if these can be called that.
My friends are online because there is no looks factor involved . You’re bluepilled if you believe friends don’t care about looks, they do not care not because they’re gay but because they know your looks dictate your social status unless you’re rich or famous.

Last edited:
0 or 1. One dude hadnt contacted me in months until I contacted him and he wanted to hang out but otherwise didn’t reply to my calls, still remembered my birthday somehow. There is another dude that helped me with guitar and was very friendly to me like we used to be when we were young but doesn’t contact me unless I do. So maybe 2 friends if these can be called that.
My friends are online because there is no looks factor involved . You’re bluepilled if you believe friends don’t care about looks, they do not because they’re gay but because they know your looks dictate your social status unless you’re rich or famous.
That's an apt conclusion

I had two friends but our ways parted and its a good thing.
One became a feminist leftist hedonistic drugged troon who sleeps around.
The other one is an obese bluepilled simp soy whiteknight manlet, whos first and only gf (sheboon:feelspuke:) wanted an open relationship,
she broke up with him bc she couldnt feel attracted anymore to his clingy beta dwarf fatass and is now fucking chads and other foids.

That's an apt conclusion
Thanks, I can tell you share a similar opinion because you specified that online friends doesnt count ( or you have a similar theory you want to prove ).

Normies ( even incel looking normies ) are like that because they orbit or seek to orbit foids and more or less subconsciously know foids hate ugly men, even more than they do. They use incels as a punching bag to grow on other normies and ( as they hope ) foids. It’s easier to have chad friends than normie friends imo, as they don’t need to prove something to anyone.

0 and very happy about it

0 I'm such a loser lol never had any

One friend I only see every two months

How deep? I have a few acquaintances.

I haven't had any friends since school.