Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad Trait: You have friends with benefits (FWB's)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Imagine having female friends that willingly give you free sex at any time. This is what its like to be a Chad. Lucky bastards.
The only way for someone to have fwbs is to have good genetics

I have FWB (Fun with benis :DDDDDDDDDD)

Sometime I forgot that FWB is a real thing for some people.

In my head most of the time I remember it as something that belongs to a fantasy world like magic or superpowers.

In my head most of the time I remember it as something that belongs to a fantasy world like magic or superpowers.
It is like a fantasy

@
wereq
@wereq
He's right.

I got them bro ( in dream. )

It blew my mind the first time I heard of such a thing.

Sex for some people is one of those things that people just give away, like an old TV. But for us it's not so easy.

Yeah, the game has changed in the past few decades to the point where the rich (Chads) get richer and the poor get poorer, sexually speaking.

FWB situations are fun for Chads, and keep "single women" somewhat satisfied. Under the old, more sensible rules, she "should" just get a boyfriend.

Also, it is not uncommon for people to break up but the woman keeps fucking the ex-boyfriend. She should go back into circulation, but she doesn't.

Lastly, in the past, before 1970 or so, when an unmarried woman got pregnant, they just got married, thus taking that Chad out of circulation. Now, they don't get pregnant, and the woman is a single mom who is either not interested in dating or almost all men are uninterested in dating her, meanwhile the man keeps fucking other women and even getting them pregnant.

Imagine having female friends that willingly give you free sex at any time. This is what its like to be a Chad. Lucky bastards.
The only way for someone to have fwbs is to have good genetics

It's a completely foreign concept to us. Looking at Chad's life from our perspective is like a pet fish in a tank watching a human go about their day. Their is so much beyond our comprehension. We might be able to see and observe it and understand why it happens, but we will never actually experience it for ourselves.

I can't describe with words how much I hate them:reeeeee:

What pisses me off is when foids solo travel and get a tour guide / pipe cleaner chad for 1 week

for real man i cant even get a female to talk to me

Truecel trait: you don't even get how normies do to even reach that step

My left hand is my best friend

That's why sex outside of marriage must be fucking banned forever