Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) Permanently destroy OnlyScams and every other e-whoring platform, or get a loyal Stacy-lite wife?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date

Permanent destruction of OnlyScams/E-whoring, or loyal Stacy-lite wife

• Total voters
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Which one of these would you pick?

Cucked if you care about the state of simps.
These people would simply be the next cycle of betabuxxers if they couldn't support e-whores.

I don't think there exists anyone who's altruistic enough to not pick the stacy-lite wife unless he has a gigastacy wife already.

Destroy their platforms, and they become useless. Tinder and social media was a mistake fr

Which one of these would you pick?
Tbh I don't really care about other men anymore. Most of them are cucks and scum. I will always put myself first. So the first option it is.

Glownigger thread tbh

the superior option is the loyal stacylite
none of that would matter if i was to find true love

You have to remove onlyfans, reddit, cuckbook, and all the other cucked sites and laws before I pick the second option.

fuck the cucks and simps, bring me my bitch.

Both seem like really good options…
But I’ll have to sacrifice ultimate power for the greater good. I want things to go back to the way it used to be. No simps, reddit will be far less gynocentric, SS isn’t cucked, and other things. Ultimately, we won’t be as corrupted and there’ll be no more children to deal with having to suffer because their mother was an E-Thot.

View: https://youtu.be/IwL8KiVCp2I

Last edited:
Both seem like really good options…
But I’ll have to sacrifice ultimate power for the greater good. I want things to go back to the way it used to be. No simps, reddit will be far less gynocentric, SS isn’t cucked, and other things. Ultimately, we won’t be as corrupted and there’ll be no more children to deal with having to suffer because their mother was an E-Thot.

View: https://youtu.be/IwL8KiVCp2I

Based unselfishcel.

what does the stacylite look like

How retarded would you have to be to sacrifice your chance at lifelong happiness and reproduction just to piss off a bunch of whores and simps you don't even know?

How retarded would you have to be to sacrifice your chance at lifelong happiness and reproduction just to piss off a bunch of whores and simps you don't even know?
I care nothing for "reproducing," and I've grown thoroughly disillusioned with women. I'd rather reverse the societal degradation and degeneracy brought on by OnlyScams and E-whoring if I could.

Last edited:
I'd do neither because i don't give a fuck and i dont want some retard stacylite.

I chose an extra-samsaric life

Descarga 1

Cucked if you care about the state of simps.
These people would simply be the next cycle of betabuxxers if they couldn't support e-whores.
yes simps contribute to the problem, but there is a reason why simps do what they are do, and we can blame women for that