Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [POLL] Which is superior, Star Wars or MCU

Which one?

• Star Wars

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Or to better phrase the question, which among these super popular consumer media franchises for reddit soys is less shit.

I choose Star wars. Simply because the original trilogy is decent. It has some good themes and the villians are easily superior to MCU. It works because it was the artistic vision of one man.

MCU movies are great on a technical level. they blow everything else out of the water in that regard. But artistically they are spectacular failures. Too formulaic, too afraid to try anything new. Designed to apeal the THE Normie.

Star wars because i havent watched all the marvel movies an theres too many.

they both got fagged up by Disney, I will go with Star Wars because some of the shows like the Mandalorian and Bad Batch are still ok

Star Wars is more soy but it's better than Marvel

In depth comparison:
Production value: Marvel, modern Disney shills more money into it. Although the CGI still manages to look like ass.
Acting: Marvel: Although they have insufferably cringe lines(Prequels' cheesy lines come close but MCU "humorous" quips are still worse), Disney shilled more money to top tier Hollywood actors here. Beats the select few talent and bunch of nobodies in Star Wars.
Writing: Star Wars. Prequels are cringe(I assume sequels are too but will never watch it so can't comment) but the original trilogy has more respectable writing than Marvel's lowest common denominator pure soy writing.
Audio: Star Wars. Nothing memorable from Marvel like Star Wars theme. They have stupid hip hop garbage in their movies.
Originality: Star Wars. Star Wars is basically space samurais and their soy fans exaggerate how "innovative" it is and claim it's sci-fi when it isn't but it still beats the extremely formulaic Marvel capeshit by a good margin.
Verdict: Original Star Wars movies are less shit than Marvel. But I find their obsessive soy geeks more annoying. So I hate SW more but I will acknowledge it as better than Marvel if you are asking how they stand on their own.

I voted Marvel as I measure superior in this case to be which one can make more money.

In depth comparison:
Production value: Marvel, modern Disney shills more money into it. Although the CGI still manages to look like ass.
Acting: Marvel: Although they have insufferably cringe lines(Prequels' cheesy lines come close but MCU "humorous" quips are still worse), Disney shilled more money to top tier Hollywood actors here. Beats the select few talent and bunch of nobodies in Star Wars.
Writing: Star Wars. Prequels are cringe(I assume sequels are too but will never watch it so can't comment) but the original trilogy has more respectable writing than Marvel's lowest common denominator pure soy writing.
Audio: Star Wars. Nothing memorable from Marvel like Star Wars theme. They have stupid hip hop garbage in their movies.
Originality: Star Wars. Star Wars is basically space samurais and their soy fans exaggerate how "innovative" it is and claim it's sci-fi when it isn't but it still beats the extremely formulaic Marvel capeshit by a good margin.
Verdict: Original Star Wars movies are less shit than Marvel. But I find their obsessive soy geeks more annoying. So I hate SW more but I will acknowledge it as better than Marvel if you are asking how they stand on their own.
A comment on originality. Mcu is derivative by its very nature. Most of the original work was done long ago. All they do is put that through a well oiled well funded machine which takes in that original idea and shits out a movie. This is why most marvel movies are mediocre on almost same levels but the comics they are based on could range from genius to utter garbage.

A comment on originality. Mcu is derivative by its very nature. Most of the original work was done long ago. All they do is put that through a well oiled well funded machine which takes in that original idea and shits out a movie. This is why most marvel movies are mediocre on almost same levels but the comics they are based on could range from genius to utter garbage.
Yes marvel writing is basically eating bunch of comics, letting them melt in your stomach and blend with each other until it's an incongruous mess and puking it out. Add lots of shitty quips as a seasoning and you have your movie.
Also note that writers involved in these kinds of "Big IP" projects are always talentless hacks dishing out strictly market tested movies under rigid corporate guidelines that are deliberately mediocre to get the maximum lowest common denominator exposure and you always get different flavors of the same meh movie.

Jabba the Hutt was based and blackpilled :blackpill:

star wars at least sounds kinda cool. superheroes are for retards and i've never liked them even when i was a kid

I like Star Wars more. The lore, story and characters are way more interesting

Marvel is Jewish soy so original trilogy and prequel Star Wars made by white George Lucas

MCU is just a cash grab at this point

Oddly I like the star wars prequels, they have a certain aesthetic charm to them. And palpatine is a badass

It's all Disney - but Star Wars is better, MCU went to shit in large part due to bad acting, and lazy Jewish writers.

Star Wars has two good movies (Star Wars and Empire Strikes back) and two good cartoons (2D and 3D Clone Wars). For the MCU I only really like Iron Man. The rest are garbage imo so Star Wars wins. If I could include non MCU Marvel films like the Spiderman trilogy and Xmen movies Marvel would probably win. Either way SW and MCU are mainly garbage and both need to die already

they both got fagged up by Disney, I will go with Star Wars because some of the shows like the Mandalorian and Bad Batch are still ok
The Star Wars sequels really were messed up by Disney. "Muh First FFFEEEEEMALE ProTagonIst" (even though there have been tons of female protagonists in Star Wars way before Rey NameStealer).

Both are super soy and owned by Disney.

The lego Star Wars games will always be nostalgic for me though.

Last edited:
Mcu. Early mcu movies are pretty good.

Didn't vote, but the Extended Universe pre-Disney Star Wars, which is the books that depicted the events after Return of the Jedi (and the events are different). I'm glad I read the Extended Universe books before Disney came and shat all over the mythology with its woke shit. To me, the Extended Universe is my personal canon; the Disneyfied shit is nothing but expensive fan faction

I hate the MCU except for Guardians of the Galaxy