Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] NEET or rich slave ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date

title tbh

• NEETmax

• Slavemax

• kill me already

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Consider those two situations :feelsthink: :

- being a NEET in a european country with welfare, comprehensive parents and your room to live in. You could do little cheap stuffs from time to time to think about life and shit such as working out, reading Schopenhauer or drinking beer with your dad and friends, simple things that makes life livable. A life by yourself for yourself. According to everyone, you're a parasite, a leech, and the only thing that protects you from dying in a concentration camp is the hypocrisy or liberals. If your parents get cancer, you're basically homeless, and probably dead next winter. People would gladly spit, piss or have a shit on your grave, but that's not a problem since you'll probably not even have one.

- being a slave in a "well paid job" that allows you to pay taxes for your local oligarchs and NEET nobility. You could eventually live in a nice place by yourself, and buy consumer goods to heal your depression from time to time. According to the medias, you would be relatively well-off in our consumerist society designed to please "independant women", as you're an overprivileged independant man, and you are guilty of most things you didn't commit too. The state will never give you anything but you'll contribute more to society than anyone, including your local oligarch. But don't worry, you'll live a long prosperous life. At your death, your money will be given to organizations helping single mothers to buy make-up.

Which fate is best ? :feels:

Last edited:
NEET, didn't even finish reading the second option.

Wageslaving is the worst thing in life other than serious torture and a handful of diseases and disabilities.

Of course, you'll stay an incel in those two scenario.
NEET, didn't even finish reading the second option.

Wageslaving is the worst thing in life other than serious torture and a handful of diseases and disabilities.
Bro, I was NEET for a long time but had to begin the slave race because my parent are getting old. If there was a way to avoid slavery and live as NEET in a sustainable way, trust me I would be one for good. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
I am slave maxing but it's tolerable. sometimes even enjoyable. you need higher level wage slave jobs that pay 100k + and aren't stressful

I am slave maxing but it's tolerable. sometimes even enjoyable. you need higher level wage slave jobs that pay 100k + and aren't stressful
I earn like 3k€ and can't even stand any second I spend slaving the fuck of myself at work. How much of my soul do I have to sacrifice to reach 100k per month anyway ?
And what for ? It's not like I enjoy going to shopping like a fucking foid cunt.

I earn like 3k€ and can't even stand any second I spend slaving the fuck of myself at work. How much of my soul do I have to sacrifice to reach 100k per month anyway ?
And what for ? It's not like I enjoy going to shopping like a fucking foid cunt.
yeah you do have to sacrifice alot, I would spend 8 hours wageslavery and then come back and work 4 hours more on random code projects to build my portfolio. so 12 hours of slavery for 5 days a week. and then 12 hours on weekends. is really brutal but u have do this shit if u want get good wages

yeah you do have to sacrifice alot, I would spend 8 hours wageslavery and then come back and work 4 hours more on random code projects to build my portfolio. so 12 hours of slavery for 5 days a week. and then 12 hours on weekends. is really brutal but u have do this shit if u want get good wages
Man, I wouldn't even know what I would do with all that shit. Again, I'm not fond of the whole "independant woman" society delirium we live in where everyone is defined by how many stupid consumer goods they can buy. And the time you spend wageslaving, you can't spend it doing stuffs that really matter to you.

All I wanted was living a simple life, with a loving wife and children as adorable as I used to be when I was one. Sometimes, I watch documentaries about people like the mennonites and I tell myself that these people are closer than us to the concept of "life" as it was meant to be lived.
North Korea too.

Third option please.

Neet life best life

Either everyone hates you and you're a slave or everyone hates you and you have some semblance of freedom

Man, I wouldn't even know what I would do with all that shit. Again, I'm not fond of the whole "independant woman" society delirium we live in where everyone is defined by how many stupid consumer goods they can buy. And the time you spend wageslaving, you can't spend it doing stuffs that really matter to you.

All I wanted was living a simple life, with a loving wife and children as adorable as I used to be when I was one. Sometimes, I watch documentaries about people like the mennonites and I tell myself that these people are closer than us to the concept of "life" as it was meant to be lived.
North Korea too.
Definitely understand what you mean, the simple life you desire though is now impossible at least in the west. You can try it in second and third world countries to some degree but you would have to know the language and have good money.

Wageslaving a minimum wage dead end job is perpetual emotional and psychological torture. You're better off prisonmaxxing in Scandinavia, than working 40 hours a week at Walmart or something.

If you're going to work, get education and/or training for skilled work and get money for your time that actually allows you to enjoy your time and money relaxing.

Do whatever you want. Do whatever you like man. Life is too short to worry about such things. You are posting here today, you'll be on your death bed tomorrow. Nothing matters, NEET, Slaving all these things are just stupid vapid illusions. Only you can decide what's good for you man.

Wageslaving a minimum wage dead end job is perpetual emotional and psychological torture. You're better off prisonmaxxing in Scandinavia, than working 40 hours a week at Walmart or something.

If you're going to work, get education and/or training for skilled work and get money for your time that actually allows you to enjoy your time and money relaxing.
If your well paid job is stressing as fuck, and by stressing as fuck I do mean stressing as fuck, "money relaxing" is a meme.
Do whatever you want. Do whatever you like man. Life is too short to worry about such things. You are posting here today, you'll be on your death bed tomorrow. Nothing matters, NEET, Slaving all these things are just stupid vapid illusions. Only you can decide what's good for you man.
I don't really think we have a say in most things that happen in life. We are just like rowing on a tumultuous river. If the flow decides to drown us, it's over. All we can do is choosing the most sustainable and comfortable illusions to live by.

Last edited:
If your well paid job is stressing as fuck, and by stressing as fuck I do mean stressing as fuck, "money relaxing" is a meme.

What do you mean by "stressing as fuck" though? What's your idea of it? Everybody's mental constitution and fortitude is different. Being an air traffic controller, for example, is stressing as fuck for some but totally fine for others. I wouldn't do it for the salary they get. Being a soldier under enemy fire for some means they break down in fear and panic, while others keep a cool and rational head. And for some people, simply being yelled at is too much to handle.

It all depends on your personality (KEK).

I’ll take neetmaxxin

What do you mean by "stressing as fuck" though? What's your idea of it? Everybody's mental constitution and fortitude is different. Being an air traffic controller, for example, is stressing as fuck for some but totally fine for others. I wouldn't do it for the salary they get. Being a soldier under enemy fire for some means they break down in fear and panic, while others keep a cool and rational head. And for some people, simply being yelled at is too much to handle.

It all depends on your personality (KEK).
I just mean a job where you are yourself so stressed that even a "relaxing" activity wouldn't do anything to your general stress.

I just mean a job where you are yourself so stressed that even a "relaxing" activity wouldn't do anything to your general stress.

This is probably why vacations are a thing. For some people it's their one reprieve from insanity that would surely come if they didn't have one.

This is probably why vacations are a thing. For some people it's their one reprieve from insanity that would surely come if they didn't have one.
Some people are getting phone call from their job even on holidays. Some people are so masochistic that they do enjoy the stress, even when they could spend time with their family. Meanwhile, we will never experience to have one.

This place is full of communists. Are all workers that work for somebody slaves? Why don't you work only for yourself and maybe you yourself hire others to "slave" for you then? Entrepreneurship?

This place is full of communists. Are all workers that work for somebody slaves? Why don't you work only for yourself and maybe you yourself hire others to "slave" for you then? Entrepreneurship?
How about becoming your own slave ? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

You really make a 100k a month? Respect.

NEETmaxxing is definitely the better option. Being a slave isn’t worth it.

I'd rather be rich and working full-time than in my current situation.

Sorry to hear that bro. Do you get some kind of aid from the government or are you living in a hell hole like the USA ?
In the USA the disability money would be better, USA is not a "hell hole" and states there are different.

pension = money of course

the lowest amount possible

If I could get a part-time job in the food-store etc. that would already be a BIG upgrade for my living standards, but it's impossible because I have zero real work history at this age, no one would ever hire me.

In the USA the disability money would be better, USA is not a "hell hole" and states there are different.

pension = money of course

the lowest amount possible

If I could get a part-time job in the food-store etc. that would already be a BIG upgrade for my living standards, but it's impossible because I have zero real work history at this age, no one would ever hire me.
In my country disabled people have help of all sort to get hired by the public and private sectors. They can benefit quotas and even higher wages compared to regular employees.

In my country disabled people have help of all sort to get hired by the public and private sectors. They can benefit quotas and even higher wages compared to regular employees.

We don't have those.

I heard someone here say that grocery stores in Poland hired disabled people (and he had a job there because of it, if I recall correctly).

Here getting a job is impossible if you are not 100% fit and healthy and neurotypical.
disabled people

I am not disabled. Only disability is bad case of short-sightedness because of reading too much and too little time outside. I am only autistic.

Last edited: