Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: who is the most hateful member of the .is forum

Who is the most hateful?

• Logic55 (me)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pancakecel

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • StupidClown

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • ItsovERfucks

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Sneir

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Tbh i dont hate anyone, I argue with people at times, But it doesnt mean i hate them.

@Logic55 Your allright in my book :feelsautistic:

Nobody in my opinion because i do not care about your hate in the first place, you just join the ignore list if u are annoying

Make the votes public.

Nobody in my opinion because i do not care about your hate in the first place, you just join the ignore list if u are annoying
Understandable

Why is @Stupid Clown even on this list? He's one of least confrontational users here.

I call out things I disagree with, bit harsh to call me hateful.

Im tired of infighting, Its like inbreeding tbh

Based, Same!
tbh, me and you are a good example, pretty sure we've argued lots in the past, but also agree and get on well regarding most stuff. I dont hate someone just because i disagree with them. At the end of the day we're all here in this shit situation, save the true hatred for foids and normfags

Hateful is a word that should be reserved for Chads, Foids , Normies and Niggers who support MeToo and Woke movement

I don't know if Sneir is the most hateful, but he certainly is the most chaotic.

none, it was bummerdrummer but he's gone and mostly forgotten, got into so many arguments with that faggot

add Rowan and proudweeb . also take Stupid Clown off hes cool