Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] Who would get laid more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Who would get laid more?

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Which one do you think boyos?

foids will literally have to rape an autistic tera-chad to get anything happening

Chad because all he has to say is "dtf" on tinder. Maybe terachad depending on how autistic he is. High tier normies(6/10) cant get 9/10 stacies. Only chadlite and above can.

Chad because all he has to say is "dtf" on tinder. Maybe terachad depending on how autistic he is. High tier normies(6/10) cant get 9/10 stacies. Only chadlite and above can.
fair point tbh

Maybe terachad if its aspergers, but a pure autist is basically retarded, similar to down syndrome unless its a savant type of autism

Maybe terachad if its aspergers, but a pure autist is basically retarded, similar to down syndrome unless its a savant type of autism
i thought aspergers was worse tbh

There's some video with an autistic chad who can barley walk by himself let alone speak, and women are gushing geysers from their vagina in the comments.

Forgot what it was though

There's some video with an autistic chad who can barley walk by himself let alone speak, and women are gushing geysers from their vagina in the comments.

Forgot what it was though
erfuel tbh

if you could find and link the video, that'd settle it tbh

If he was as autistic as this then probably not tbh. Foids would have to rape him to have sex.

Terrachad would be like top 0.001%. Thats so much above regular Chad level that behavior wouldn't matter at all.

Bluepilled as fuck if you didn’t pick autist terachad

Normie with good personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Serious answer: the Terachad. He supposedly has flawless Übermensch looks(that's what I get from the term at least) even with autism debuff he should slay due to god like looks. However if you said giga instead of tera, I would go with bad social skill Chad, autism would be a really big problem for him compared to just having subpar social skills