Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious race mix poll

say something

• Total voters
brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
race mix
basically i want white to be preserved. but i think white males can dilute other races for "blackpill liberation" im a curry. add what do you think in comments.

What about :

- Women should marry and have sex with a man of their race and matching attractiveness ?

• i agree whites are the top stacys and any brocel have the right to breed with them​

Votes: 0 0.0%

• for preserving sexual pleasure for humanity, white stacy shud only hv whte kids, but can fuck anyone​

• i dont think white purity should be protectd cuz i dont percieve white stacys as better​

• monogmy is more imp for me than hot sex and i dont care about foid ugliness.​

• i agree whites are the top stacys and any brocel have the right to breed with them​

• for preserving sexual pleasure for humanity, white stacy shud only hv whte kids, but can fuck anyone​

• i dont think white purity should be protectd cuz i dont percieve white stacys as better​

• monogmy is more imp for me than hot sex and i dont care about foid ugliness.​

?

Racemixing, usually, is bad.

who careeeeees
if you are an incel your main target is to find someone, i don't give a fuck about hitler mental masturbation

race mix
basically i want white to be preserved. but i think white males can dilute other races for "blackpill liberation" im a curry. add what do you think in comments.
That’s cucked

That’s cucked
i will kill myself expecting to be born as a white chad. and suggest all curries to end themselves. not be alive and get cucked. feel like thats a rational solution to curry subhumanity.

who careeeeees
if you are an incel your main target is to find someone, i don't give a fuck about hitler mental masturbation
this is why we are getting cucked more and more in every generation. foids are united and have vision for future. but you are right.

my people shall breed the white stacys

who careeeeees
Facts