Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [POLL] Would you date a gorl who is very muscular and beefy and could crush ur bones

Would you date a very muscular gorl?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Ngl I would, I think its nice that she cares about her physical fitness, also I am a skinny twig so maby she could help motivate me to lift weights and go to the gym with her :feelsaww:

I would, but honestly, I prefer even fat girls over muscular ones

yes, idgaf about muscles or some shit

i just want a caring gf

Yes, it would be preferable.

As long as there is no steroid use involved, it's nearly impossible to for women to become truly muscular, if anything doing strength training actually usually makes them look more shapely.

For example, most women who go to the gym do tons of squats because it makes their ass bigger and also makes it look nicer.

View attachment 432840

Ngl I would, I think its nice that she cares about her physical fitness, also I am a skinny twig so maby she could help motivate me to lift weights and go to the gym with her :feelsaww:
Yes and no. I've fapped to countless muscular hentai so easily yes.
No to this thing. Why would you put that body with that face?

100% voted yes, thank God.

Is that from that volleyball harem hentai?

if it’s like the anime foid in that vid than yes, but if she was legit body builder, then no

Finally a non-shit thread from you.

Yes bro!
6c3b89aa8b400d8f9e3784f1c2593510

I suppose. Don't see why not.

Absolutely based results

Yes, I’d rather date a muscular girl over a landwhale any day.

It's harem for framecels.

View attachment 432840

Yes I don't have an issue with that. As long as she is natural and not steroidmaxxing because if she is this is what awaits her:

Volcel if you wouldn't

Sure I would even take a literal rock at this point.

Yes bro. Natasha Aughey is one of my crushes.

No because muscles is a masculine feature and liking such things makes you a faggot, also I don't fuck drawings and you guys are all faggots

Like in the video, yes.

Don't think any similar exist in real life.

Would be good if she crush me to death

No because muscles is a masculine feature and liking such things makes you a faggot, also I don't fuck drawings and you guys are all faggots
Gigabased thanks for this

Death by Snu Snu for me.

I would have sex with Pieck Finger please

Absolutely. Doubly so if it was Valmet from Jormungand.

I actually think its extremely attractive

I may watch this one

is there romance in it?
not so far in the first season of anime nor second. manga as far as I know doesn't have any yet even in latest chapters, tho don't quote me on this.

anime Is very much shounen, fan service heavy and emotional powerups

yeah mommy gf goals i want her to cradle me in her arms like a baby idgaf if she fucking abuses me its hot lol

not so far in the first season of anime nor second. manga as far as I know doesn't have any yet even in latest chapters, tho don't quote me on this.

anime Is very much shounen, fan service heavy and emotional powerups
too bad, I love those unconventional romances japanese people often write (like tall girl x short boy and stuff). I'm also looking into watching something more like a 'true love story' or something, like Ao yori aoshi. Guess those are getting way rare now since anime is no longer an incel thing

shes hot asf youd be on some mad shit to decline that

Yes. All I need is a virgin girl who loves me and cares for me.

All i needed to read was, "Would you date a gorl." Like yes nigga, i'm an incel, not gay.

looks good on anime because her skin is quite soft, she's drenched, and the thermal ambient is humid, mist, now realistically in real life a girl with exact aspects as aforementioned on the thread title looks like a dried roided cow.