Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a British/UK foid if you could?

Would you date a UK foid if you could?

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Explain your reasons why.

For those who choose yes, bear this mind:

The Briton is a hateful, paranoid, arrogant, ignorant form of life.
Their not even human beings, they are pigs, rats, snakes, dogs and vermin.
Actually, scratch that, thats an insult to those animals.
Britons in general are just plain not human, their not even sub-human.
Saying Britons are sub-human is an insult to actual sub-humans.

They love to pride themselves on their tolerance, chivalry, kindness and politeness.
In reality, they collectively hate anything that's different from them.

The hate you if your tall or small, or fat or thin.
They hate you if you wear certain colours they don't like.
They hate you if you work a shitty low-paying job.
They hate you if your broke.
They hate you if you haven't received a higher education.
They hate you if you don't speak, act, think or feel about things like they do.

The Briton is a cowardly, hypocritical, hateful, fearful, paranoid, egotistical fanatic.
The only emotions they are capable of feeling are hate, fear, lust, greed, envy and orgiastic triumph over anything they perceive as an enemy, threat or an outsider.
They are incapable of feeling love, peace, tolerance, acceptance, loyalty or kindness.

Despite this, the British male does bear some small amount of loyalty and care for others.
But that's only because that is male nature.

The British female however embodies all these negative traits of her people and amplifies them to the max.
More so than the British male.

The British female has been trained from childhood to hate her male counterpart.
She is brainwashed and trained by feminism taught in woke schools to hate, fear and distrust her male counterpart.
The British female fears and hates the British male, she wants them dead and/or locked up.

The British female is only concerned with career and education, rather than fulfilling her biological, traditional role as a wife, mother and caretaker.
She refuses to fulfill these vital roles nature had prepared for her.
She'd much rather lifestyle of hedonism and promiscuity.
She'd much rather murder the life she has growing within her at a clinic.

The British female is greedy, materialistic, selfish and incapable of feeling love or affection for anything.
Not her family, her friends, her boyfriend/husband, her children or her pets.

With this knowledge regarding the British race taken into account, tell me, please be honest: would you really choose yes?

They hate me and never made feel like I'm British, despite me being one and being like them.
They also made me feel like a freaky outside, they never considered me one of them.
The only British thing about me is that I'm born here, but I'm nothing like A Briton, I don't even consider myself British.

Pissed off niggers on the streets of london shanking eachother with machetes and low-IQ pakkis who rape little brit cunts in rotherham are more british than me.

And yeah, I know this is a repost.
I felt compelled to repost it after the previous poll had a shitload of mistakes and less to say in it.
I even fucked up the title of it.

Last edited:
they will have no teeth post relationship due to that annoying ass accent

They are ugly as shit, even sheboons are more attractive for me.

Also all of your points are probably true so, I wouldnt.

Man

No, Goril can have hER

Date? No, I've become incapable of that. Fuck with a 100% guarantee that there are no strings attached? Yeah, I can do that, I don't care.

they will have no teeth post relationship due to that annoying ass accent
British accents piss me off.
Seriously, those cunts think they're oh so posh, cultured and sophisticated because of their faggy accents.
BTW, the only ones I've seen fetishise brit accents are americucks.
Don't know why those shitheads worship them so much.
US accents are better than UK accents.

You can never take a brit seriously when he talks with a UK accent.

They are ugly as shit, even sheboons are more attractive for me.

Also all of your points are probably true so, I wouldnt.
Their ugly on the inside and outside.
Their such a dirty, disgusting race.

And trust me, I've lived in various places in the UK, I know what I'm taking about.

all these tutorial mode life and civilization peak in the west for many centuries but western foids can't get intelligent or use basic rationality to be grateful. lesson for humanity.

Their ugly on the inside and outside.
Their such a dirty, disgusting race.

And trust me, I've lived in various places in the UK, I know what I'm taking about.
The host is Roasting who hed fuck raw now? :feelswhat:

I don't care if someone calls me a volcel, I would rather date even a black foid than bri'ish

AWALT my mate. I feel the same for South Korean Kimchiwhores.

I'll not date only pump and dump but she has to be a pure virgin(which I know is impossible).

British girls are more looks orientated than American girls. A lot of american guys found that out
when they came over here. Look on any dating group and its literally just good looking men only.
The United Nations have been pushing their propaganda pretty hard in Europe and Britain.

On dating apps/groups you can't even talk to anyone Serious intolerances and discriminations
going on in my country. It is brutal. They've taken everything away from us and our only
weapon now is to vote out the Conservative party asap.

AWALT my mate. I feel the same for South Korean Kimchiwhores.
I'd rather date a noodlecunt than a faggy, sack of shit, annoying, STD riddled britcunt.

All fucking British must go fucking GAS!

I'll not date only pump and dump but she has to be a pure virgin(which I know is impossible).
British virgins girls don't exist.
Hell, they loss their virginities as young as fucking 10 to chinktok prettyboys who will grow up to be asshole chads bullying weak, innocent shorter boys in secondary school and college.

They're also wildly promiscuous in their teens too, you can even tell just by looking at them.
I walked pass this one teen schoolgirl at the bus stop this morning, she was on the phone talking to someone and she was kitted u with a fake tank, make up and dyed blonde hair.
I don't know here, but she's likely already had her first abortion, there is an abortion clinic in my town.
In a small neighbourhood in another street across the road from the top of my street as a matter of fact.
She also completely ignored me as I walked pass her too.

British girls are more looks orientated than American girls. A lot of american guys found that out
when they came over here. Look on any dating group and its literally just good looking men only.
The United Nations have been pushing their propaganda pretty hard in Europe and Britain.

On dating apps/groups you can't even talk to anyone Serious intolerances and discriminations
going on in my country. It is brutal. They've taken everything away from us and our only
weapon now is to vote out the Conservative party asap.
Politics are a waste of your time and attention.
It don't matter who you vote for, its the same deep state running the show and they will enforce new rules, laws and policies that will fuck you over.

I don't care if someone calls me a volcel, I would rather date even a black foid than bri'ish
That's not you being a volcel, its you some fucking decent standards.
I'd also fuck a nigger over a britcunt, thb.

Last edited:
-Inbred
-Fucked up teeth
-Ugly
-Entitled (although surely not as bad as western foids)
-ages 20 years in 1 year

fuck no

View attachment 1051225
I should really take some sneak pics of brits in my town just to give you an idea of what brits look like irl.
I might do so during the races in march.
They'll lots of brits from all over coming here, even irish too.
Irish are also a dirty, inferior people, they can go gas too.

I would date if she allows pussy access than ditch her as soon as she starts to complain.

Sound like ideal females for grapemaxxing ( in video game ).

I'd rather date a noodlecunt than a faggy, sack of shit, annoying, STD riddled britcunt.

All fucking British must go fucking GAS!
Try JBWmaxx. Noodlewhores are so desperate to get whitu cockus at the moment.

Try JBWmaxx. Noodlewhores are so desperate to get whitu cockus at the moment.
Tell me about it.
Seriously, the reason why the chinks, gooks and japs have plummeting birth rates is all 'cause their foids don't want to fuck the men.
They want white men, even nigger men.
I've seen a few documentaries about falling asian birthrates on youtube.

Tell me about it.
Seriously, the reason why the chinks, gooks and japs have plummeting birth rates is all 'cause their foids don't want to fuck the men.
They want white men, even nigger men.
I've seen a few documentaries about falling asian birthrates on youtube.
I don't know the reason why. It's pointless to find out the reason too jfl. Like, watER is wet. The only thing i can say is they just worship whitu cockus. I once lived in UK for couples of months and will never be able to forget the smirk of noodlewhores towards me when they were with their whitu boifriends.

I don't know the reason why. It's pointless to find out the reason too jfl. Like, watER is wet. The only thing i can say is they just worship whitu cockus. I once lived in UK for couples of months and will never be able to forget the smirk of noodlewhores towards me when they were with their whitu boifriends.
Your a foreigner whos been to the UK?
I'm curious, tell me of your exprience here.
You agree with what I say regarding british people, don't you?
How was you experience on interacting with and living amongst these creatures?

Please be long and detailed.

Your a foreigner whos been to the UK?
I'm curious, tell me of your exprience here.
You agree with what I say regarding british people, don't you?
How was you experience on interacting with and living amongst these creatures?

Please be long and detailed.
Yup. I don't want to elaborate about my experience as i don't want to be doxxed, but i agree with your thought about UK foids. Actually i couldn't even get any chance to be with Brit foids as i'm just a subhuman ricecel. Like they're disgusted about my existence per se. (Even worse the situation is nothing better in my country jfl). The people were generally not bad though, maybe most of them would've thought that i'm just a typical gook tourist twat staying for short term jfl

Yes. I love British accent. It's so cute.

Yes. I love British accent. It's so cute.
It's annoying and obnoxious.

"OI, FUCK OFF YA WASTEMAN LABOUR VOTA!"

"WHY'RE YOO SHAGGIN' 'ER, SHE'S A SLAG!"

Yes I love British foids the young ones are hot af

Yes I love British foids the young ones are hot af
Hmmm, quite a bit of simpery for British slags, on this post.
You do know these cunts will hate you, fear you and want to use and/or kill you irl, right?

The British female is greedy, materialistic, selfish and incapable of feeling love or affection for anything.
Lol what. As if other foids aren't exactly the same.

Again, I feel like that's most women, but I can agree with the sentiment. British women tend to be extra obnoxious from my experiences with them.

Yes, toilets aren't that much better here too. It's all the same in west and the rest of the world is not much better anyway. Thailand and Philippines may become chad only too as the west will be taken over by polygamy. Volcel if I wouldn't date a foid from the UK.

I also have some weird sort of fetish towards anglosphere foids. I want to fuck one of those filthy dumb american women who practice circumcision for no reason. Dutch and german foids turn me on too. It would be a high-quality ascension to ascend with a tall foid from the country which is probably the hardest for incels except muslim countries.

Nothing speaks against pump and dump, if she isnt too ugly

What difference does it make? They're all the same, no matter what country

annoying ass fucking accents make my ears bleed and their genetics make them look like albino rats because of all the incest their families had in the dark ages

Explain your reasons why.

For those who choose yes, bear this mind:

The Briton is a hateful, paranoid, arrogant, ignorant form of life.
Their not even human beings, they are pigs, rats, snakes, dogs and vermin.
Actually, scratch that, thats an insult to those animals.
Britons in general are just plain not human, their not even sub-human.
Saying Britons are sub-human is an insult to actual sub-humans.

They love to pride themselves on their tolerance, chivalry, kindness and politeness.
In reality, they collectively hate anything that's different from them.

The hate you if your tall or small, or fat or thin.
They hate you if you wear certain colours they don't like.
They hate you if you work a shitty low-paying job.
They hate you if your broke.
They hate you if you haven't received a higher education.
They hate you if you don't speak, act, think or feel about things like they do.

The Briton is a cowardly, hypocritical, hateful, fearful, paranoid, egotistical fanatic.
The only emotions they are capable of feeling are hate, fear, lust, greed, envy and orgiastic triumph over anything they perceive as an enemy, threat or an outsider.
They are incapable of feeling love, peace, tolerance, acceptance, loyalty or kindness.

Despite this, the British male does bear some small amount of loyalty and care for others.
But that's only because that is male nature.

The British female however embodies all these negative traits of her people and amplifies them to the max.
More so than the British male.

The British female has been trained from childhood to hate her male counterpart.
She is brainwashed and trained by feminism taught in woke schools to hate, fear and distrust her male counterpart.
The British female fears and hates the British male, she wants them dead and/or locked up.

The British female is only concerned with career and education, rather than fulfilling her biological, traditional role as a wife, mother and caretaker.
She refuses to fulfill these vital roles nature had prepared for her.
She'd much rather lifestyle of hedonism and promiscuity.
She'd much rather murder the life she has growing within her at a clinic.

With this knowledge regarding the British race taken into account, tell me, please be honest: would you really choose yes?

They hate me and never made feel like I'm British, despite me being one and being like them.
They also made me feel like a freaky outside, they never considered me one of them.
The only British thing about me is that I'm born here, but I'm nothing like A Briton, I don't even consider myself British.

Pissed off niggers on the streets of london shanking eachother with machetes and low-IQ pakkis who rape little brit cunts in rotherham are more british than me.

And yeah, I know this is a repost.
I felt compelled to repost it after the previous poll had a shitload of mistakes and less to say in it.
I even fucked up the title of it.
I thought those white British girls are cute, however I didn’t know they’re that bad as American that’s pretty bad however I fucking hate feminism for turning them into bitches

annoying ass fucking accents make my ears bleed and their genetics make them look like albino rats because of all the incest their families had in the dark ages
I actually think whites girls are cute it disappoints me of how ugly their personalities are, but yeah I do hate other races of foids