Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] Would you lose the V card with a trap?

Would you lose the V card with a trap?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I have mod permission for this thread

better than nothing

I don't think so

i would lose my virginity to a teenage boy in a wig fuck

if it was one of those high class can't even tell the difference. hell yea.

Although, wouldn't it just be your male virginity. Still never been w/ a woman.

They're even more rare than a femoid who would actually be interested in you. If traps were into me then women would probably be too.

ya but I wouldn't take it up the butt

I already had a chance to have sex with a trap, but turned it down. So my answer is no.

Nah I like traps myseld as well. Although I did allow truecels to fuck me in the past. Loneliness is a bitch.

It's just astounding how you're still allowed to post there.

Let's give a round of applause to this fucking trainwreck.

sure

YPZGChw d

Nah I like traps myseld as well. Although I did allow truecels to fuck me in the past. Loneliness is a bitch.
But you said you aren't degenerate when i told you to post nudes lol

It's just astounding how you're still allowed to post there.

Let's give a round of applause to this fucking trainwreck
>tfw even worse off than incels it seem.

So you've had sex multiple times, and you still think that you are an incel? JFLx10
No I dont consider myself an Incel.
AFAIK I havw seen others talk.about sex with guys so hopefully this isnt seen as bragging.

No I dont consider myself an Incel.
AFAIK I havw seen others talk.about sex with guys so hopefully this isnt seen as bragging.

Which begs the question, why the fuck are you here?

I like the community and agree with the blackpill and LMS pill.

That's just everyones excuse isn't it "I agree with the blackpill, yet I'm an example of everything that conflicts with the blackpill".
I don't care if you agree with them, they don't apply to you, therefore you will never really grasp it.

I don't really know what went through the mods heads when they thought "hm, a guy who has had sex with foids, has gotten fucked in the ass, parades himself online and obsesses over some roastie and constantly breaks the rules. Sounds like a real community gem!".

That's just everyones excuse isn't it "I agree with the blackpill, yet I'm an example of everything that conflicts with the blackpill".
I don't care if you agree with them, they don't apply to you, therefore you will never really grasp it.

I don't really know what went through the mods heads when they thought "hm, a guy who has had sex with foids, has gotten fucked in the ass, parades himself online and obsesses over some roastie and constantly breaks the rules. Sounds like a real community gem!".
I have stopped braking the rules and I try really.hard to contribute to the community in meaningful way.
I so.agree that in the past I was more.chaotic cause I was used to PSL so a period of getting used to.This.place was.needed.

Losing your V card is only possible through vaginal penetration.

he got banned AGAIN lol

If you voted yes then you're a fakecel.

Doesn't really count.

I mean, I'm not a hater of traps, but where's the challenge?

If you fuck a mentally-ill man in the ass, you're still a V in my book.

Doesn't really count.

I mean, I'm not a hater of traps, but where's the challenge?

If you fuck a mentally-ill man in the ass, you're still a V in my book.
Where's the challange? Gl finding a good looking trap you can bang without paying for it lol.

Where's the challange? Gl finding a good looking trap you can bang without paying for it lol.

I take it you haven't encountered too many IRL transgendered people.

Fuck yess

Attachments

• DKxLk1CUQAAcxw9.jpg
    DKxLk1CUQAAcxw9.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 78
I take it you haven't encountered too many IRL transgendered people.
To be fair i haven't. On the top of my head i know 3. One looks realy bad(easy to tell he is a guy). The other ones do look like women, one looks 4/10 and the other is 8/10 Stacy.

To be fair i haven't. On the top of my head i know 3. One looks realy bad(easy to tell he is a guy). The other ones do look like women, one looks 4/10 and the other is 8/10 Stacy.
Most trans people have mental issues.