Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] Would you lose the V card with a trap?

Would you lose the V card with a trap?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
19105955 1473165282742192 6966177126922271450 n

Looks better irl btw.

Yeah, beggars can't be choosers, as long as it's not hairy as fuck and it looks like a woman.

Looks better irl btw.
mmmm, sorry

dude head, is a dead giveaway

Don't tell her that though. I don't want to fuck with her self-esteem.

mmmm, sorry

dude head, is a dead giveaway

Don't tell her that though. I don't want to fuck with her self-esteem.
I don't know her personaly, but i've seen her a few times irl. Dude head or not, id fuck his/her brains out.

I don't know her personaly, but i've seen her a few times irl. Dude head or not, id fuck his/her brains out.
I just have a mutant power for spotting it. I mean, yeah, it doesn't bother me so much, but there are nearly no passables in my autistic world.

I just have a mutant power for spotting it. I mean, yeah, it doesn't bother me so much, but there are nearly no passables in my autistic world.
Idk, i have a hard time believing that you would've guessed she is a trap if i didn't tell you.

i think as traps become more accepted and promoted by society, there will be more traps available like 20-30 years from now

not that we'd ever get to experience it but isn't anal sex something straight dudes want to perform on their gfs? so if the trap is convincing whats the difference?

It's mostly weebcel that said yes, anime is a creation of the Jew to promote degeneracy.

No.

Also I don't I want to lose my virginity to anyone at this point.

My only regret is having but one "no" vote to give.

not that we'd ever get to experience it but isn't anal sex something straight dudes want to perform on their gfs? so if the trap is convincing whats the difference?
I don't want a man's shit on my dick, finger or tongue. I don't mind anal with a real girl though.
That means strictly no traps or trannies for me.

I kno I am volcel cuz of this but she(he) has to meet the following requirements:
1. I get to fuck her(her), or as they say, me being the Top and trap being bottom
2. Looks feminine enough to the point she(he) can pass
3. Have a big booty or a nice ass

FUCK YOU ARE MAKING IT HARD TO SAY NO DAMMIT

She looks like all of my oneitii merged into a gigaoneitis
She looks better than 95 98 % of girls tbh. Best trap i´ve seen irl.

She looks better than 95 98 % of girls tbh. Best trap i´ve seen irl.
Trapmaxing is legit. She probably has 5 times the SMV of chad now

If he looks convincing, yep.