Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Polska Strong

kappo0

kappo0

Officer
how many Slavcel we can get in one thread :feelsgah:

I love pierogi

Polish women are pretty good looking TBH.

whear are you from

good looking polish woman are good looking ugly polish woman are ugly noting secial abute that
Spain but I was in Poland some years ago for holidays :feelsautistic:

Yeah I'm Polish. I've never been to the actual country though.

Pierogi is my favourite food

Why do women in Poland reply more often than other countries on dating sites? Is it the culture? Is there any truth to the "traditional eastern European woman" meme?

Why do women in Poland reply more often than other countries on dating sites? Is it the culture? Is there any truth to the "traditional eastern European woman" meme?

I think Roosh lives there because its easier to score.

But why? If anything EE are said to be more racist so it makes no sense that he would live there given that he is nonwhite.

Roosh is in denial. He was really pissy that he got denied entry to alt right events.

Roosh is in denial. He was really pissy that he got denied entry to alt right events.
In denial of what?

I'm trying to understand why women from a more traditional and catholic society are more open to online dating than Western women. If anything it should be the other way around.

All I can think of is:

1) They see Western men as higher status
2)Because of less feminism, they are generally more positive about men and relationships thus widening the dating pool
3)Their society is somehow less class/clicke-oriented and open to people they don't know

I made a dating site account in Stockholm and Warsaw. Stockholm would get 0 matches, Warsaw 50+. Sweden in general is total shit, even worse than the UK, but UK results were closer to Sweden than Poland.

cuz they are self heating the most popular chanels on polish yt are chanels reacting to polish stuff that are not polish that shud say alot and all the viverw of thys chanles are almost woman

part polish unfortunately

Here. I've been to Poland couple times, best looking girls.