Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Polyamory exposed

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Polyamory is an excuse for roasties to be sluts whilst being in a marriage, we all know this. But most roasties who are in a "polyamarous relationship" do not allow their husbands to fuck other women. This shows the entitlement women have and their inability to understand basic masculinity and natural feelings, essentially women are psychopaths when it comes to relationships.

Polyamory is the ultimate cuckoldry for a man, it honestly disgusts me when a woman says they support or are in a Polyamorous relationship.

Last edited:
you're confusing Polyamory with Polygamy.

Mormon men have multiple wives but the women can't cheat or they get excommunicated.

its the actualized form of white Sharia.

its disgusting and degenerate, a smart society / goverment beheads this behavior.

Exactly, except foids would let Chad fuck other women, only sub-8 men are forced into chastity belts. The final goal of feminism is the eradication of the sub-8 male.

Mormon men have multiple wives but the women can't cheat or they get excommunicated.

Yeah, polyamory means either party can fuck whoever they want (typically this just means the woman is a slut while the husband can do nothing but watch). Polygamy keeps sex within marriage, but they can only fuck people they are married to. A woman who fucks multiple men would have to have multiple husbands. Polygamy is a much better agreement than polyamory because you have life vows to each other. Polygamy encourages cuckoldry, where a woman would only marry a man for financial security. A woman can marry a man for financial security in polygamy, but she better be fucking her husband(s) and no one else.

also in Mormonism, a woman cannot marry multiple men, but a man can secure at least 10 virgin brides.
its very patriarchal

Ah fuck you're right, I'll edit it.

Mormonism is a heresy to me, but they got their ducks in a row regarding women

if Huey Long said every man a king, Joseph Smith said every man a chad.

Mormonism is a heresy to me, but they got their ducks in a row regarding women

if Huey Long said every man a king, Joseph Smith said every man a chad.
But for that to work on a large scale, there needs to be 10:1 women to men. If you want each man to have 10 wives. #math
But even if each man got 2 wives. That's still a lot more women then men

Mormon women have loads of E. women are abundant. also, ever heard of Elohim City?

Foids are so unbelievably entitled it's such hypocrisy they are always saying to us "you're not entitled to sex" well cunts..... you're not entitled to chad or a palace and riches, and you're not a princess.

do not allow their husbands to fuck other women
Hello doggy, today if you make me some nice dinner ; you can smell my panty. After that i am going to see :chad: to have some nice time.

Hippity hoppity they should be property.