Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hating foids is justified

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Greycel
I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
EbZ1 OwXQAM43lt

EbZ1 OwWkAI0Bbc

Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.

I hate women because it is completely in their power to cure inceldom. THEY COULD DO IT OVERNIGHT JUST BY FUCKING AND SUCKING US. And no, IT screenshoters, I don't mean 'force' here. I didn't mean it in my other comment, either.

But it would be so easy for women to just take us into the restroom and give us a 5-minute handjob or a blowjob. It would improve our mental health, boost our confidence, make us feel better.

I hate women because it is completely in their power to cure inceldom. THEY COULD DO IT OVERNIGHT JUST BY FUCKING AND SUCKING US. And no, IT screenshoters, I don't mean 'force' here. I didn't mean it in my other comment, either.

But it would be so easy for women to just take us into the restroom and give us a 5-minute handjob or a blowjob. It would improve our mental health, boost our confidence, make us feel better.
Finally a sensible reply, it's fine to hate these whores for personal reasons, but these indecencies can add up on a macro level

More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.
This is a very good point.

Women's insane standards are increasing progressively and there will be a point where most men will simply not be able to reach them anymore.

Young men have less and less sex, all charts, stats and surveys show that.

Betabuxx is barely an option for zoomers and gen alpha won't even have that option anymore, as girls outdo boys in school, women outearn men, women get high paying jobs by default through forced gender quotas, affirmative action or just by sucking their boss' dick.

And there is no other feeling like sexual frustration in men :feelsokman:. It is quite a powerful force. They constantly tell us we're not entitled to sex, not entitled to their bodies, they constantly tell each other not to settle for non-Chad men.

Right now we're in the simp phase of ''please give me some pussy crumbs qween :soy:''. That's why simping and cuckoldry rates are off the charts.

We are in the BEGGING era. https://www.imperialrepublican.com/...china-now-begging-families-have-more-children

But later down the line, there will be a time where men won't beg anymore :feelshmm:. There will be a time where men will be forced to take action in order to save the human race from extinction.

And the roasties at that time will be the ones who will be begging. Begging to return to a time where they still had the option to choose nicely to have children and give sex to men :feelsokman:

Women's insane standards are increasing progressively and there will be a point where most men will simply not be able to reach them anymore.

Betabuxx is barely an option for zoomers and gen alpha won't even have that option anymore, as girls outdo boys in school, women outearn men, women get high paying jobs by default through forced gender quotas, affirmative action or just by sucking their boss' dick.

And there is no other feeling like sexual frustration in men :feelsokman:. It is quite a powerful force. They constantly tell us we're not entitled to sex, not entitled to their bodies, they constantly tell each other not to settle for non-Chad men.

Right now we're in the simp phase of ''please give me some pussy crumbs qween :soy:''. That's why simping and cuckoldry rates are off the charts.

We are in the BEGGING era. https://www.imperialrepublican.com/...china-now-begging-families-have-more-children

But later down the line, there will be a time where men won't beg anymore :feelshmm:. There will be a time where men will be forced to take action in order to save the human race from extinction.

And the roasties at that time will be the ones who will be begging. Begging to return to a time where they still had the option to choose nicely to have children and give sex to men :feelsokman:
Image 2024 05 19 221210894

great thread. thank you for this. this is very high IQ and not just ''water''. dont mind these fucking punks with the gifs.

Last edited:

With more dependency on the internet, it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Like with the fall of Rome, hopefully we can reclaim what is rightfully ours while punishing all the chads and norm niggers. A man can dream can't he?
great thread. thank you for this.
Glad you like it brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman:

With more dependency on the internet, it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Like with the fall of Rome, hopefully we can reclaim what is rightfully ours while punishing all the chads and norm niggers. A man can dream can't he?
Yes, we can dream. But it's a cope.

Personally, I don't think there will be a sexless men revolution for at least 100-150 years.

great thread. thank you for this. this is very high IQ and not just ''water''. dont mind these fucking punks with the gifs.

Yes, we can dream. But it's a cope.

Personally, I don't think there will be a sexless men revolution for at least 100-150 years.

With the rate more men are frustrated with the world, it could always happen sooner :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I'm used to dealing with retards, I can handle these low IQ brainrotted zoomer fags

If im denied sex then they are denied consent, Nuff said.

Relatable:cryfeels::cryfeels: I JUST WANT TO BASH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS IN EVERY FUCKING TIME :lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes:
Im rotting alone in chronic pain every fucking day while they enjoy life, No i wouldnt bash their heads in but id atleast lock them up and teach them some manners, Not gonna do it tho because of the gynocentric laws.

Im rotting alone in chronic pain every fucking day while they enjoy life, No i wouldnt bash their heads in but id atleast lock them up and teach them some manners, Not gonna do it tho because of the gynocentric laws.

The smart thing to do is use them as cattle until they can no longer serve their purpose, then replace them (in MvC2 :society: :society:). And I feel that brocel, I just wanted to be treated as a human being, instead of some circus freak

True equality can only be achieved when foids are killed at same rate as men

I've lurked enough on this forum to see threads being posted stripping women from any accountability of their behavioural hypergamy. Do not be mistaken however, this is something none unique nor confined to just this forum. It seems this has become the go to arguement for big brain normies justifying women's flawed natural impulses. This thread will serve in response to these misguided statements.

Let me start off with explaining why women deserve hate. Hate is often an expression of one's personal grievances towards an individual or collective one believes treated them with injustice, in this case the hording of sex (a necessary resource[see source]) by women to mostly unmerited cliques. In this post sexual liberation, sex and therefore lust is greatly shallow (especially in regards to women[see source]), it isn't rewarded through merit but rather genetics. Women before sexual liberation generally didn't hold jobs, or at least well paying ones. Nowadays however this isn't the case, women are more than ever increasingly participating in the workforce and specifically in white collar jobs it is often mandated by companies to include women in high positions even if not merited. More women included in the workforce results in less men in the workforce therefore men will increasingly not meet women's increasing financial standards. Either women are gonna have to accept a monogamous relationship with a looksmatch partner that earns less than her (Kek! Not gonna happen) or they'll collectively provide for Chad in a polygamous relationship.

Let's see what our feminist "allies" have to say in regards to this.
EbZ1 OwXQAM43lt

EbZ1 OwWkAI0Bbc

Ah, it seems they want us to willingly become asexual consoomers whilst they provide for Chad and hoard sex. How can any incel with dignity not hate women? If you don't hate women, my literal piss has more dignity than you.

Now in regards to the logical fallacy of the 'natural' argument. Usually these individuals that argue it's only natural for women to prefer Chad, conclude that because it is natural they're indifferent. Indeed, nature itself is indifferent however we aren't nature nor do we live according to nature. This is why we enjoy societal protection and culture from nature's relentless, merciless indifference. Think about it, if we're to become indifferent to nature as it is then why are male rapists condemned? Is it not 'natural' for men to want to rape? Does a male dog ask for the consent of a female dog? Of course not, because they're living according to nature. You see you can't have it both ways, if you're indifferent to women's hypergamy because it is 'natural', then you also must be indifferent to a man's 'natural' desire to rape women. Notice that it's only ever women who are never held accountable for their abhorrent 'natural' impulses, God forbid someone justifies a man raping a women as merely natural.
i rlly dont hate foids but there behaviour fuels my doubt