Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Poor people on dcuck are complaining again

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
dcard.tw/f/relationship/p/238328232

[UWSL]"I've been with my girlfriend for two years and recently talked about marriage. (My 24 year old girlfriend is 22 years old)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I am a contract employee of the company, about 31k a month. My father is a primary school teacher and my mother does not work. My family has no savings, because my parents lost all their gambling, but they have no debt, and now they are renting a house. His girlfriend is a nurse with 35k, but they owe more than one million yuan due to their poor family background. Both parents are food industry workers.
My parents said they were looking for someone who could assist you, with a normal family background (military and public education). They kept saying that their parents were workers and your father was a primary school teacher. They felt that the two families had fundamentally different socioeconomic statuses. He also said that being with me was because of our family background and wanted to step into the upper class... He also said that their family was greedy for my dad's pension and savings, but my family didn't have any savings...
Now at home, as long as I mention my girlfriend's parents, I'm not happy and keep scolding me. I also told her in person that we were not suitable and asked me to find a better girl. I'm so confused, how should I deal with this?"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]WAIT, YOU HAVE 35K and you HAVE A GF?[/UWSL]

C'mon I can work harder than this guy and still incel because i'm 5'5'' and ugly