Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Popular Youtuber wears an Elliot Rodger t-shirt

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Manlytears as he was originally known as back in the /v/ days. He would spam up threads, even claimed copyright to "Forever Alone"(back in the reddit rage comic era) dispute it not being his art.
You can read more about him here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dominic-vanner-britbong-eggbong-manlytears.25204/
But a lot of the /v/ archives pre 10's have now been lost due to time.

Also known as Britbong, now known as Mr.BTFO decided to wear a t-shirt of Elliot on the remembrance day of his "event".
Normally I don't pay attention to the fucktard, but I recently saw this show up in my keemstar feed:

Proof:
Untitled

Now 403 link: https://www.redbubble.com/people/trellnor/works/20196578-elliot-rodger

Another video showing that the shirt existed(fuck these whores who use Elliot to gain simps):

If any of you normalfags are a follower, clearly he did it to be an edgelord, not as an actual incel. And for that, fuck you, you fakecel.

Last edited:
isnt leafy the chinlet cuck?

isnt leafy the chinlet cuck?
I don't know how my OP post has to do with leafy, being your post was posted 2 minutes later.
But I'll take the benifit of the doubt and assume you opened the video in a new tab, rather than embedded.

And it was "idubbbz" that make the youtube video calling him the cuck, the same youtuber who now has a gf who sells her nudes on onlyfans.

I just like how such a detail is overlooked by Scarce.
I wonder whether or not it's due to AdSense.
Keemstar also overlooked it, could have been amazing ammo to the current drama.

Keemstar also overlooked it, could have been amazing ammo to the current drama.

Out of all people, you would think that keemstar would be the person to know.
You know, since his entire life comprises of social media and following drama.

Last edited:
I want that shirt

Lol i want that shirt now

Who cares about gay YouTube drama?