Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Population density

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Recruit
★★★★★
If you lived in a population dense city versus a less crowded city , would it be easier ?
Cities like Tokyo are very densely populated

However Canada and Australia are very low population density

I have lived in more rural areas. I found it easier to talk to people and communicate.
People have more relaxed expectations. People are generally more accepting. In cities, people do feel more rude and cold.
Alas, there are a lot more opportunities in high-density areas. Maybe that's why people are so high-strung, it's all competition.

I have lived in more rural areas. I found it easier to talk to people and communicate.
People have more relaxed expectations. People are generally more accepting. In cities, people do feel more rude and cold.
Alas, there are a lot more opportunities in high-density areas. Maybe that's why people are so high-strung, it's all competition.
I see that's good .
More relaxed lifestyle versus Fast paced .

Cities like Tokyo are very densely populated

However Canada and Australia are very low population density
Most braindead shit I've ever read just fucking looooooooool

>cities
>Tokyo
>Canada and Australia
>cities
>names two countries
>are low population density
>comparing 2 giant ass countries to a city in one of the most densely populated countries on earth
ok retard

the major population centers of Canada and Australia have extremely high population densities, close to as high as Tokyo's the countries themselves have low population densities because most of the landmass isn't inhabited. For a nigga named "BasedRiceBro" u do not understand population density dawg.

View attachment 1700474485646.webp

Most braindead shit I've ever read just fucking looooooooool

>cities
>Tokyo
>Canada and Australia
>cities
>names two countries
>are low population density
>comparing 2 giant ass countries to a city in one of the most densely populated countries on earth
ok retard

the major population centers of Canada and Australia have extremely high population densities, close to as high as Tokyo's the countries themselves have low population densities because most of the landmass isn't inhabited. For a nigga named "BasedRiceBro" u do not understand population density dawg.

View attachment 962788
View attachment 962789
It's just an example bruh