Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Positive reassurance is required for brain development

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
My brain is fucking extremely deteriorated from never receiving any sense of accomplishment, fulfilment or reward from the opposite sex.

trying your best at something and trying to impress the opposite gender, it’s in our fucking DNA to do this, we are attracted to females however no matter what I do I never receive any love, affection or empathy from foids ever in my entire fucking life.

To top it off, the people that I see receiving love and affection from foids are thugmaxxed/faggoted retards. My brain is seriously going insane. My mind is unbelievably out of control and the thoughts I get daily are beyond insane and beyond what a normal person would think about on a day to day basis.

I wish I could hear a real foid say to me “I love you” “everything will be fine”

Last edited:
My brain is developmentally disabled and damaged from drugcoping

A kiss and hug would solve everything but thats too much to ask for

A kiss and hug would solve everything but thats too much to ask for
It would work even if they didn’t fucking mean it. Even if they hated me on the inside, just a single foid on the planet who gives a slight fuck about me

It would work even if they didn’t fucking mean it. Even if they hated me on the inside, just a single foid on the planet who gives a slight fuck about me
Then after I need to fuck her like a maniac till I bust then I wouldnt be depressed anymore

Permanent damage from an unloved Adolescence!
~Just a product of vengeful neglect, Done by NT scumbags.