Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Possible incel fetish"

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Good work to everyone who has been calling out, catching, and banning newfag infiltrators. We should be wary of 2024 GrAYs especially, given the increased amounts of infiltrators lately.

What does this even mean.
Fucking sadists.

My time has come :feelsohh:

Just be NT prettyboy tallfag fakecel theory

horny for the tallfag fakecels

i wonder if she has a fetish for my face (5'7)

i wonder if any niggers here send 'her' (could be a troon yaknow) a dm yet

What the fuck does that even mean why are they so obsessed

feel free to forward anybody with an incel fetish towards me @moderation staff :feelsaww:

i wonder if any niggers here send 'her' (could be a troon yaknow) a dm yet
Fucking hell most of the users here would still take a decently passing troon

just like the 'muh muh white foid only' niggers who would def go for a curryfoid if they got approached by one

just like the 'muh muh white foid only' niggers who would def go for a curryfoid if they got approached by one
Volcel if wouldn’t take curryfoid or nigger foid

I’ll take whatever fucking foid I can get man

A truly starving man doesn’t care whether yor serve him ribeye steak or cold soup, he’ll take what he’s gicen

Volcel if wouldn’t take curryfoid or nigger foid

I’ll take whatever fucking foid I can get man

A truly starving man doesn’t care whether yor serve him ribeye steak or cold soup, he’ll take what he’s gicen
How passing is "decently passing" for you guys?

Would you date a passing trans or just one night stand them?

You’re a mod and I know y’all will ban my ass if I give my actual thoughts, or at the very least temp ban me so I’ll just say

No comment, I wouldn’t fuck a trannt

How passing is "decently passing" for you guys?
Any real foid that isn't extremely misformed like sub4 I would take at this point

Any real foid that isn't extremely misformed like sub4 I would take at this point
You wouldn't have a one night stand with a passing trans? What was that other comment about then?

You wouldn't have a one night stand with a passing trans? What was that other comment about then?
Which one?

No troons for me saar

You’re a mod and I know y’all will ban my ass if I give my actual thoughts, or at the very least temp ban me so I’ll just say

Too late faggot :feelsdevil:

Rip my fellow noodlefoidenjoyer

absolute state of r/IncelTears

kill everyone

She wouldn’t sleep with any of us. Guaranteed

What does this even mean.
Fucking sadists.
Certain women are severely sadist and get enjoyment from being seen as dominant. This exact personality they incorporate is strictly chad only.

Trans are disgusting, if you watch hannibal you'll get what i mean jfl.

Incel fetish = insecure chad fetish
"She" wouldn't have a fetish for my ugly face

She might think a virgin with no perspective of another foid would basically become her slave
If she saw us she'd realize, that it's not worthy and would come back to chad cocks

Come on. Did you have get yourself banned. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: You were one of my favorite users here.

Pakis can't stop being faggots I guess :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL imagine if we reversed this mindset and said that women who want incels are pedophiles because they want untouched men

Your fortune: Average Luck
You don't even need to go that far:feelshaha:, they alreadyseem to believe that most guys here are just underage, so, by their own logic, they are child abusers:feelskek:. Their understanding of the average age here is pretty "schizophrenic", for the lack of a better word. They'll talk a lot about how this place is filled with impresionable teenagers to show how much they "care" about the people here and how and why they want to "help" us, but whenever talk gets to what they imagine incels to be like, they inevitably describe us (correctly) as mostly 30+, very unattractive adult men.

Funny how the same people who are against racism, sexism, ableism and so on are happily ageist and lookist. "Oh, good-looking teens? Doesn't matter what they say, they are actualy victims and need help:soy::foidSoy:. Ugly, adult men saying and doing similar stuff, and actually saying less hurtful and disgusting shit because they are some edgy teens trying to fit in? Fucking line those creeps against the wall:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:!"

No, absolutely not. I do not want a relationship which could not even in theory lead to children, that's why I would never take a troon even if she would be passing perfectly.