Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post a pick of your arms!!!

are you a gymcel bro?
Just basic bodyweight stuff and dumbbells at home these days, leaving the house is too hard.
I also need to get my lower back fixed if I want to lift heavy, it's been injured for years :lul:

Just basic bodyweight stuff and dumbbells at home these days, leaving the house is too hard.
I also need to get my lower back fixed if I want to lift heavy, it's been injured for years :lul:
your underarm looks pretty good ngl no homo

Tfw I get brutally wristmogged, widthmogged and musclemogged by everyone on this forum

I'm too insecure to post my arms.

Tfw I get brutally wristmogged, widthmogged and musclemogged by everyone on this forum
Ded srs?

I thought I would be the biggest wristcel on the forum tbh. My wrists are so small I can easily fit my thumb and index finger around them.

Only low inhib larpers can post their arm.

Ded srs?

I thought I would be the biggest wristcel on the forum tbh. My wrists are so small I can easily fit my thumb and index finger around them.
I can do that easily too tbh it's over

Lightfrauded pic, also I’m blaotmaxzing right now, as I don’t leave my home for the summer.

It would be embarrassing to post my arms tbh.

The wristpill is real it seems.
It absolutely is. Your only hope as a wristcel is to get lean and vascular, and angle fraud. And that's just for online pictures, too. In real life, it is well and truly over for sub 7-inch wrists.