Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“The ick” = Ableism

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
When foids say they got the ick and instantly lost all attraction to their bf and completely emotionally detached from him in 0.00001 second because they saw him swinging his arms while walking, what they’re really telling you is they see autistic men as subhuman

any foid who unironically uses that term should get turns of gangrape

You know, people always say that men and women can be friends when they're both outside of a relationship but I feel like this concept of "the ick" contradicts that. It seems that it is mainly used by single women to degrade men that demonstrate unattractive characteristics. That would imply that they have considered if the men who have "the ick" would be a suitable sexual partners, and since they're not, they don't want to associate with them. Therefore, they only surround themselves with men that they would like to have sex with when they're single which sounds like more of a, be it of a lower tier, sexual relationship rather than a friendship. I might be looking too far into the semantics of friendships and relationships since we're just a bunch of animals acting on instinct. Maybe somebody can put it better than I can.

Last edited:
the fact that it's even a term just shows the shallowness of modern women

Autism is a death sentence for your social life

When foids say they got the ick and instantly lost all attraction to their bf and completely emotionally detached from him in 0.00001 second because they saw him swinging his arms while walking, what they’re really telling you is they see autistic men as subhuman
they are psychopathic when they say that, reminds me of when reddit women just abandonds their boyfriend when the sex is bad, instead of talking

I have to agree with @BlueCore because ya, just kys if you actually say this.

what they’re really telling you is they see autistic men as subhuman
yeah its just a work around to say they hate autistic men.