Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Post alpha female

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
255c741a524fcebf4cc8e9a899db6b2c4ecde38eb2e4e070adb110aea716db36

49efa0a36335943d0183cc2e6a0e2004eb81606436c66ee6c4ae556a8377f05a

Peak noodle alpha female

C3g7jd6jxjma1

Sydney Sweeney

Alpha white foid

Hkbzjwdmj7f51

Scarlett Johansson

Alpha white foid

IMG 3069

@caroluzitus on Instagram, German alpha female

Alpha females are female beta males. Those "boss bitch" types with severe masculine energy are actual beta females.
Their value on the sexual marketplace is below that of a thin, submissive woman.

Alpha females are female beta males. Those "boss bitch" types with severe masculine energy are actual beta females.
Their value on the sexual marketplace is below that of a thin, submissive woman.
Alpha females in my opinion are those women that emit fertility through their body shape i.e. healthy wide yet still firm hips combined with a slim waist, and of course big boobs that make other women jealous, just like Chad triggers our sexual envy.

Alpha females in my opinion are those women that emit fertility through their body shape i.e. healthy wide yet still firm hips combined with a slim waist, and of course big boobs that make other women jealous, just like Chad triggers our sexual envy.
But you're misusing the terms. That's not what they mean. We already have enough of mid thots claiming they're "alpha females" because they peg their boyfriends. We don't need you poisoning the well. Go coom before you come back with a reply, your brain is hooked on oestrogen.

But you're misusing the terms. That's not what they mean. We already have enough of mid thots claiming they're "alpha females" because they peg their boyfriends. We don't need you poisoning the well. Go coom before you come back with a reply, your brain is hooked on oestrogen.
What is an alpha female then, if it’s not a very fertile looking young woman?

What is an alpha female then, if it’s not a very fertile looking young woman?
I explained that already. It's a woman that's on top of the sexual hierarchy. Western society values thin, softspoken women with entrenched values in traditional western society.

I explained that already. It's a woman that's on top of the sexual hierarchy. Western society values thin, softspoken women with entrenched values in traditional western society.
lol that’s just subject to taste, but whatever floats your boat.

lol that’s just subject to taste, but whatever floats your boat.
Yes, the tastes of the majority of society to the point where entire social systems and communities are based on it. The reason the nuclear family exists as a concept is because of the sexual preferences of the majority of men. You're not the only person in the world.

Yes, the tastes of the majority of society to the point where entire social systems and communities are based on it. The reason the nuclear family exists as a concept is because of the sexual preferences of the majority of men. You're not the only person in the world.
Whatever

there are better looking noodles op