Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Post foids that look like your oneitis

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I'll start
11d6c6f777dc72900f7ffc6ff5f21f11

not oneitis, but this is peak aryan beauty:
Images   2023 08 31T134634746

Haven’t had a oneitis in a long time. I don’t really see many foids regularly these days.

Tattoed foids are retarded and easygoing for rape etc

I'm too old to have oneitis like a teenager.

The last IRL woman I desired was a chubby little Fiji Indian I worked with. She was just... intoxicating.

But I learned my lesson about onitis, unrequited lust and friendzone years ago, so I read the room and acted sensibly. :feelsthink:

AI approximation... there is no facial likeness, and she wore suit pants and white shirts. But the basic impression is about right. I'll probably coom to this later ngl.

4525791a22529e39f409556e79c7c066 original w

Last edited:

One is plenty.

E5a

This picture resumes all incels.is users

:feelsdevil:
I'm too old to have oneitis like a teenager.

The last IRL woman I desired was a chubby little Fiji Indian I worked with. She was just... intoxicating.

But I learned my lesson about onitis, unrequited lust and friendzone years ago, so I read the room and acted sensibly. :feelsthink:

AI approximation... there is no facial likeness, and she wore suit pants and white shirts. But the basic impression is about right. I'll probably coom to this later ngl.

View attachment 873841
nice
Over for armycels

She's probably a woke liberal and is getting a taste of diversity.
She is Chad only and disgusted by ugly ethnic manlets as you can see