Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a oneitis as an incel has to be the most retarded and pointless thing to have

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
It might be my first post but it isn’t my first time looking through this forum, and this is a message to the oneitis cucks out there, why simp for a foid that doesn’t even feel a shred of attraction for you? You might as well cut off your own balls and feed them to the neighborhood dog who probably fucks more foids than you ever will.

Also, if you had a oneitis in your bluepilled days that’s different, but using this forum while actively being in love with a foid and desiring to be with her makes no sense to me. I came here because there’s no hope, and oneitis cucks must learn that there is truly no hope, especially if you discovered a place like this.

It sure is, but the cucks here never listen

deep down every foid is the same. it's such a trap to fall in love with appearances. cupid's poison arrow. i sincerely feel sorry for them

deep down every foid is the same. it's such a trap to fall in love with appearances. cupid's poison arrow. i sincerely feel sorry for them
Better to learn the harsh lesson of foid nature with one foid only than to keep simping for every one of them that you see

She does not like you

I don't know man. Can't even care about any foid. all whores rape by chads. What I own is enough :feelscry:

It is not a choice GrAY.