Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post for fellow autistic users

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
For most people this site is just a larp and I don't mean it in the way normies on here use that to say other users are fakecels to create some sort of rivalry. On r/aspergers a lot of users have relationships and jobs when the average autistic person doesn't yet these are the users who post the most. These users also want to ban more "extreme" people with aspergers from that subreddit. Why? I would say that people who deep down know they don't belong to the label a community gives them tries to larp the most. I got banned from r/aspergers for saying a foid who has a job, boyfriend, energy, friends etc. doesn't have autism. Its why people say "other users are larping! they are all fakecels". This is projection from these users who aren't "incels", or really "trucels". The only reason I've realized that people on here are just larping is years of experience on these types of boards/reddit etc.

The average user on here only stays for around 4 months before moving on if you look at archived threads. They often have jobs which is very significant given that you need connections/health and baseline looks to get through the system. An example of this would be IncelTV who has lived over all the world and can work. His only issue is that he can't get laid. For someone with aspergers getting laid would maybe be 2nd or 3rd priority given we have so many problems. If you look at the "fakecel" hunting, its mainly done by normies trying to justify their existence here against actual incels. Many incels have been banned here by normie witchhunts and for some weird reason nobody talks about it. I would say this is due to the fact that people don't take this site seriously enough to care unlike autistic users.

For most people this site is just an edgy place which they don't take seriously and that's why they never talk about inceldom or the blackpill. Its a special club where they go to be edgelords and go on discord. For someone like me who has autism (textbook case) I take this place way too seriously and don't realize that its just people larping, and people accusing others of larping via projection.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhEfIdXxRuk&t=1038s

If you go back 18 seconds she claims that for most people this site is just a larp to be "absurdist". She then mentions that most people she talks to "finds a girl" and graduates from the incel community. This is very hard for me to take however its pretty obvious when you realize how people on here behave. They have normal lives and they will likely find a girlfriend eventually. At the same time they go after actual incels for being "fakecels" beause thats part of the larp, its something they should do. It makes me pretty sick to be honest that the same people witchhunting people likely are not incels.

I have talked to a user here and he has told me that many users are just normies when he talks to them and often times they have girls in their life.

Look I don't advocate for "hunting" down these users given that there are so many normies here that any attempt to "witchhunt" anyone will just lead to more incels being banned than "fakecels" given that normies are more socially savvy than us autists for example. The more rules you put the more normies will larp better and find loopholes to go after actual incels. If you see someone get banned for being a "fakecel" their sin is not larping enough given most users here just see this site as a phase.

I still think that men struggle to get laid however for most users here getting laid isn't hard. They are 1 plane ticket away from going to SEA, or they could get surgery and thats in extreme cases. For most of them they will just find a girlfriend eventually in a few years, or months. They won't be slayers or anything but its normal to get into relationships for most men I would assume.

You may find this depressing however I would say that you should just take the information and keep it in mind when interacting with people on here. Remember not to trust anyone as an autist and that people are somewhat "evil" and hypocritical. I am dedicating this post to people who got unfairly banned/doxxed/witchhunted on any community by normie larpers.

Most people here are larping, and paradoxically the people who claim that everyone else are larping is larping themselves more often than not due to projection. I've only realized this after years of interacting with communities.

one google such says 90% of men with autism get into relationships.

the reason why it appears that many autists are in relationships is becuase they are women , or not autistic

they hand out diagnosis like candy

one google such says 90% of men with autism get into relationships.

the reason why it appears that many autists are in relationships is becuase they are women , or not autistic

they hand out diagnosis like candy

that Kates woman called Alek a liar, and claimed he "wasn't an incel"

she can choke on my cock
He wouldn't be an incel if he was NT. Women are attracted to healthy men and given that autism is a symptom of bad health (especially in the nervous system) they would be put off by him. Its a concept I want to make a thread about.

I got banned from r/aspergers for saying a foid who has a job, boyfriend, energy, friends etc. doesn't have autism.
You should be banned from here for stating that claim. Even a quadriplegic schizophrenic acid-faced foid will get job, friends, boyfriend, regular sex etc. and even be invited to make a TED talk. Foids live on tutorial mode, autism or not.

Moreover, the problems that I've suffered because of autism directly were less than 1% of the total. 99% of the problems were caused my normies mistreating me because I'm autistic. Foids, autistic or not, don't ever suffer even the slightest mistreatment (unless they chose to experience it, for instance, by entering and remaining in an abusive relationship).

Look I don't advocate for "hunting" down these users given that there are so many normies here that any attempt to "witchhunt" anyone will just lead to more incels being banned than "fakecels" given that normies are more socially savvy than us autists for example. The more rules you put the more normies will larp better and find loopholes to go after actual incels. If you see someone get banned for being a "fakecel" their sin is not larping enough given most users here just see this site as a phase.
Smart and self-awarenessmaxxed

normies find immense pleasure infiltrating Autistic spaces and hobbies only to expel the actual autists and watch the whole thing collapse. Then they do it again, and again.

You should be banned from here for stating that claim. Even a quadriplegic schizophrenic acid-faced foid will get job, friends, boyfriend, regular sex etc. and even be invited to make a TED talk. Foids live on tutorial mode, autism or not.

Moreover, the problems that I've suffered because of autism directly were less than 1% of the total. 99% of the problems were caused my normies mistreating me because I'm autistic. Foids, autistic or not, don't ever suffer even the slightest mistreatment (unless they chose to experience it, for instance, by entering and remaining in an abusive relationship).

Smart and self-awarenessmaxxed

normies find immense pleasure infiltrating Autistic spaces and hobbies only to expel the actual autists and watch the whole thing collapse. Then they do it again, and again.

The real problem is the obsession with life-long trueceldom. By making that the criteria, you make almost all men into outsiders. If I got lucky enough when I was still young and had hair and my autism wasn't as relevant because demands on social skills are much lower when you are younger, I might have ascended in my teen years. Most men, at least in the recent past, do sooner or later get laid at least once. So what? Their suffering is made no more bearable and the innate inequality on the market for love and affection no more acceptable by the possibility that most men sooner or later get slightly more than absolutely nothing.

This shit perspective isolates us from everyone who might have a personal interest in siding with us so that some online for life faggots can feel superior to other social outcasts for being the bigger victim. /spit

When it comes to women, having a somewhat lower representation in some field ( even when women themselves are innately both unfit and uninterested in said field) is seen as a social issue worth addressing. That is the standard set for them. In the name of fairness and equality, we either deserve the same standard to be applied to us or the benefits granted to them to be lowered.

The midwit bitches in the video have benefited their entire life from the innate unfairness of nature. The pro-female bias of sexually-dimorphic life. And in recent decades, the systemic oppression of our sex under the banner of equality and combating sexism is added to that. I agree with the woke when it comes to this. If you silently accept the benefits the system grants you, you are morally responsible for the crimes it commits and the harm others have to face for your benefit.

Our society might never force them to realize it, but these whores have no moral basis to stand on, they are on the side of "evil" and making society fair and just would require taking things from them and transfering them to members of the opposite sex who have had to live lifes much harder just for the sin of being born male.

So who gives a shit if some or many or almost all of us get >0 girlfriends within our lifetime? If through some divine miracle you stumble into having a gf tomorrow, does that mean your life has been fair? That the way people and society as a whole treated you was acceptable and that you no longer have any reason to complain? Note, there is nothing about the quality of the gf in there, you might be stuck sucking up to some repulsive landwhale out of sheer desperation.

If you can't be made to cooperate with non-incel low status men or men in general, at least it should be possible to see that LTN males one lucky find away from being incels for life are much closer to you and should not be as much of a target for hate and anger as all the other people, who dismiss your plight while never having experienced anything like it.

Last edited:
The real problem is the obsession with life-long trueceldom. By making that the criteria, you make almost all men into outsiders. If I got lucky enough when I was still young and had hair and my autism wasn't as relevant because demands on social skills are much lower when you are younger, I might have ascended in my teen years. Most men, at least in the recent past, do sooner or later get laid at least once. So what? Their suffering is made no more bearable and the innate inequality on the market for love and affection no more acceptable by the possibility that most men sooner or later get slightly more than absolutely nothing.

This shit perspective isolates us from everyone who might have a personal interest in siding with us so that some online for life faggots can feel superior to other social outcasts for being the bigger victim. /spit

When it comes to women, having a somewhat lower representation in some field ( even when women themselves are innately both unfit and uninterested in said field) is seen as a social issue worth addressing. That is the standard set for them. In the name of fairness and equality, we either deserve the same standard to be applied to us or the benefits granted to them to be lowered.

The midwit bitches in the video have benefited their entire life from the innate unfairness of nature. The pro-female bias of sexually-dimorphic life. And in recent decades, the systemic oppression of our sex under the banner of equality and combating sexism is added to that. I agree with the woke when it comes to this. If you silently accept the benefits the system grants you, you are morally responsible for the crimes it commits and the harm others have to face for your benefit.

Our society might never force them to realize it, but these whores have no moral basis to stand on, they are on the side of "evil" and making society fair and just would require taking things from them and transfering them to members of the opposite sex who have had to live lifes much harder just for the sin of being born male.

So who gives a shit if some or many or almost all of us get >0 girlfriends within our lifetime? If through some divine miracle you stumble into having a gf tomorrow, does that mean your life has been fair? That the way people and society as a whole treated you were acceptable and that you no longer have any reason to complain? Note, there is nothing about the quality of gf in there, you might be stuck sucking up to some repulsive landwhale out of sheer desperation.

If you can't be made to cooperate with non-incle low status men or men in general, at least it should be possible to see that LTN one lucky find away from being incel for life are much vloser to you and should not be as much of a target for hate and anger as all the other people, who dismiss your plight while never having experienced anything like it.
If you get a girlfriend "by a miracle" you were probably a fakecel that just didn't try hard enough.

If you get a girlfriend "by a miracle" you were probably a fakecel that just didn't try hard enough.
i fucking hate you so much

I'm just speaking the truth
You are ignoring the entire post to do the exact thing I argued against. Your truth is a worthless obsession with minute differences between people at the bottom of society. A desire to status climb to the top of the groups of kids collecting trash from the garbage dump. No nuance, no cooperation, just infighting with nothing to gain. Besides intense envy, I would also feel genuine happyness for anyone on here who manages to get some action. Because that would be one less unfortunate man suffering in complete isolation.

If you can't muster up any of that, you are no closer to me than a random normie stranger. Both of you having zero interest in me succeeding. Both of you having zero empathy for my struggle.

Your truth is taking a hypothetical stated to make an argument and arguing against the part that wasn't actually relevant to the point of the hypothetical in the first place. Your truth has severe braindamage.

You are ignoring the entire post to do the exact thing I argued against. Your truth is a worthless obsession with minute differences between people at the bottom of society. A desire to status climb to the top of the groups of kids collecting trash from the garbage dump. No nuance, no cooperation, just infighting with nothing to gain. Besides intense envy, I would also feel genuine happyness for anyone on here who manages to get some action. Because that would be one less unfortunate man suffering in complete isolation.

If you can't muster up any of that, you are no closer to me than a random normie stranger. Both of you having zero interest in me succeeding. Both of you having zero empathy for my struggle.

Your truth is taking a hypothetical stated to make an argument and arguing against the part that wasn't actually relevant to the point of the hypothetical in the first place. Your truth has severe braindamage.
You're a normie. Good for you

Thank god for the ingnore option. As if I'm gonna keep torturing myself reading you not interacting with anything. And I would bet I have close to a decade of inceldom and a SD of IQ on your LARPing ass.

Truecel trait: not having a job, a car, and never leaving the house apart from buying groceries

So what about fellow autistic users

A closer look lol come look at my dick bitch

If you are an autistic man, it's over. You will never find social success.

High IQ post.

What's also funny is these same people will complain about the forum "dying" even as they do LARP purity spirals which result in users getting banned

TBH, this is the only place I know we're I could rant about women and guys who could relate to me, without getting banned by feminists or women lovers. Since the internet is full of them. :feelsstudy:

Last edited: