Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post on r/AsianMasculinity

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240210 085809 Reddit
Screenshot 20240210 085820 Reddit

Biggest cope, movies aren't real life. Man took an L

giga ricecel cope jfl, the entire subreddit I mean

Gooks are trying their hardest to find a needle in the haystack. Not very surprising since normfags focus all of their attention on outliers.

Vietnamese kinhs slay cumskin foids specially slavshit ones all the time so not precisely outliers
Gooks are trying their hardest to find a needle in the haystack. Not very surprising since normfags focus all of their attention on outliers.

@AsiaCel @mcmoohyun

Why do they do that you have to be especially low iq

One of the most hilarious copers i've ever seen

I can't with this sub jfl

the hilarious thing about r/asianmasculinity is that the white foids that they crave so much often look more manly than them

Wow, that's crazy.

That subreddit's name is ironic, their topics are anything but masculine, it's just a bunch of losers bitching and whining. These niggas are so desperate to find a needle in a haystack that they watch a romance movie