Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Post-Shekau Boko Haram: ISWAP found a Boko Haram camp two days ago. 30+ Boko Haram fighters confirmed as deceased.

How many factions left? 2 with 50 fighters only? LOL. Without a proper leader whatsoever. Boko canibal extremists died in Sambisa two years ago (even way before that).

How much do your employers pay you to research all of this shit?

How much do your employers pay you to research all of this shit?
Nothing. You're the most delusional user in this forum, unironically. I guess you're already acknowledgeable about such non-surprising fact.

Nothing. You're the most delusional user in this forum, unironically. I guess you're already acknowledgeable about such non-surprising fact.
You seem obsessed over this shit, buddy boyo.

I want to be informed about this.
The important things to know are how these groups were formed, who's funding them, and what their true function is in the geopolitics of their operating theater. The other bits of information, such as which regional groups did what and how many died, are all useless details and noise in the bigger picture. The only ones who really give a shit about such details are military strategists, national security officials, intelligence analysts, and think tanks, all of whom prepare reports where these details matter.

The important things to know are how these groups were formed, who's funding them, and what their true function is in the geopolitics of their operating theater. The other bits of information, such as which regional groups did what and how many died, are all useless details and noise in the bigger picture. The only ones who really give a shit about such details are military strategists, national security officials, intelligence analysts, and think tanks, all of whom prepare reports where these details matter.
I am not an strategist nor a military contractor. I'm just a 23 year-old teenager with a physical disability.

I want to be informed about this.
:yes:
Enjoy your research, buddy boyo.

Independent researcher on Middle East conflicts.​

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back