Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Some ordinary gamers is a massive betabux

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/OrdinaryGamers/status/1735843507246383361?t=BQAoHZAqTUSj9bKAveZcPw&s=19

Mutahar is as you guys know one of the most rotundus braindead YouTubers alive. A few years ago he proclaimed proudly about how he was a virgin and he was just "choosing to stay one" untill he found the right woman. However that all changed last year when Mutahar met his beckie in shining armor. Within a year of meeting her mutahar went full on betabux and married her and had has went out of his way to post her on Twitter, wage a war against le evil inkwells, and brag about how he's having le sex.

Of course as we all know she's only using him for his fame and status. I wouldn't at all ve surprised if she was the one asking him to constantly post selfies on twatter. When Mutahar 's fame dies I garantee you she's going to take her share of his money and leave. Mutahar knows this because when I had my twitter account I said as much and it caused the fat Indian deity to sperg out so much that he qoute tweeted my post and went on a rant about how he got his wife from hard work and building his value.

very amusing considering the comment I made that he was responding to stated that his wife wouldn't want him if he wasn't famous which he didn't deny.

I'm not one for YouTuber e celebs but I will say watching all these betabux deluxe and jestermaxxers get cucked will never fail to be entertaining.

I loved how you and him had a sort of back to back convo on Twitter that one time and then you just dug around and found this year old video of him admitting to being a virgin. :feelskek::feelskek: I just couldn’t stop laughing. I think you might’ve rubbed salt on there, somewhere.

But yeah, Muta is just your usual “I got to go to college” bluepilled YouTuber. Tbh, there are FAAAAR more obnoxious content creators out there and hating him out of the fucking sea of evil is a waste of time. If it weren’t for him being tall and being gifted with the opportunity to work around his life and make something of himself, you wouldn’t be seeing him talking shit on incels.

Last edited:
But yeah, Muta is just your usual “I got to go to college” bluepilled YouTuber. Tbh, there are FAAAAR more obnoxious content creators out there and hating him out of the fucking sea of evil is a waste of time. If it weren’t for him being tall and being gifted with the opportunity to work around his life and make something of himself, you wouldn’t be seeing him talking shit on incels.
He's funner to mock because the only reason he's having sex is his fame.

He's funner to mock because the only reason he's having sex is his fame.
Tbh he’s stupid tall, so… but yeah, tbh I used to enjoy SOME of his videos a while back but now it’s just become impossible.

Is his wife a virgin? Someone should ask him, since be valued being virgin so much.

he's just another retarded white knight

Destiny 2.0 incoming

Insult to us who are true gamers. Gamers commit genocides, do war crimes, say the n word etc.

I used to enjoy his dark web videos because they were comfy viewing.

Now he's just a cringe drama YouTuber like every other chronically online status chaser.

i hope he has a stroke on livestream

The blackpill is coming

He's a white worshipping cuck

I remember I used to watch his Haunted Gaming videos way back when I was a kid. He's retarded now

I remember I used to watch his Haunted Gaming videos way back when I was a kid. He's retarded now
Muta is among the many Youtubers that used to be decent, and now he's just sad.

He's also a cuckold like we learn about more and more Youtubers.

View: https://twitter.com/OrdinaryGamers/status/1735843507246383361?t=BQAoHZAqTUSj9bKAveZcPw&s=19

Mutahar is as you guys know one of the most rotundus braindead YouTubers alive. A few years ago he proclaimed proudly about how he was a virgin and he was just "choosing to stay one" untill he found the right woman. However that all changed last year when Mutahar met his beckie in shining armor. Within a year of meeting her mutahar went full on betabux and married her and had has went out of his way to post her on Twitter, wage a war against le evil inkwells, and brag about how he's having le sex.

Of course as we all know she's only using him for his fame and status. I wouldn't at all ve surprised if she was the one asking him to constantly post selfies on twatter. When Mutahar 's fame dies I garantee you she's going to take her share of his money and leave. Mutahar knows this because when I had my twitter account I said as much and it caused the fat Indian deity to sperg out so much that he qoute tweeted my post and went on a rant about how he got his wife from hard work and building his value.

very amusing considering the comment I made that he was responding to stated that his wife wouldn't want him if he wasn't famous which he didn't deny.

I'm not one for YouTuber e celebs but I will say watching all these betabux deluxe and jestermaxxers get cucked will never fail to be entertaining.i

I mean yeah all of this is self evident tbh he's an incel. Just look at the pajeet

Which Jew cock did this nigga suck to get 5 bajillion subscribers and the money to betabux a white bitch as a fat Indian? There's lots of these YouTube faggots out there I want to know who are they sucking off to get catapulted to the top of YouTube.

He'd post on here if he wasn't famous.

just be curry

What a fat whore

Which Jew cock did this nigga suck to get 5 bajillion subscribers and the money to betabux a white bitch as a fat Indian? There's lots of these YouTube faggots out there I want to know who are they sucking off to get catapulted to the top of YouTube.
Sounds kinda soy but his videos were comfy back in the commentary era now it’s just a channel for talking about currentthing like cr1tikals.

The blackpill always comes to collect.

I used to enjoy his dark web videos because they were comfy viewing.

Now he's just a cringe drama YouTuber like every other chronically online status chaser.
I used to watch his creepypasta stuff back in the days lol

Now all he does is commentary on dumb internet drama like 200 billion other youtubers

It's always the curries who boast when they get a yt gf, you'll never see other races doing this maybe apart from few blacks. Insecurity

I hate that fat Paki soycuck sm

It's always the curries who boast when they get a yt gf, you'll never see other races doing this maybe apart from few blacks. Insecurity
All non-white races do this. Though curries certainly obsess over it the most

Insult to us who are true gamers. Gamers commit genocides, do war crimes, say the n word etc.
3e2.jpg

Of course it's a beta buxx he has nothing in common with her

´spend time with missus´
And she will spend time with Chad behind your back, delusional idiot:lul:

God damn, the ugly fuck poo can get a gf because he’s tall, it’s unironically over

GEFj2dkWEAAYB2f.png

got a white stacyy

Ethnics turn completely bluepilled as soon as they get to be inside of some white girl poon

JBC

but honestly it's also very annoying to see these gay normies nowadays say "THE MISSUS" a few weeks into dating some whore, like they're some married family dad in the '50s or something.
nigga that shit will be measured in months at best. stop saying "THE MISSUS" you retarded clown.
is this at the request of the woman or something?

THE MISSUS.

ther3s a rétárd normgroid RIGHT NOW using this as proof of "see bro, if this guy can pull a hot blond, why can't you" :soy:

She settled down after 200 dicks and it only took him 10 million subscribers to get that

Isn’t that retard an agecuck?

If he were broke he still would overshadow me in every last facet of his existence. It is very eye opening.

Most of them subscribers could be bots