Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment post the most chadly/alpha character you know in video game history

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start

Thesentinel by lonewolf117 d64qhie

5421.jpg
Unmmogable story and face wise. DaVinci was his sidekick and fucked a bunch of Duchesses and royalty. Got jb pussy at age 50+

I agree with the above poster. Ezio Auditore got so many pussies wet in his lifetime.

latest

plane_crash_uncharted_collection_sony.jpg

210351_screenshot_03_l.jpg

2945731-gameplay_unchartednathandrakecollection_drakesfortune_20151001a.jpg

Nathan Drake from Uncharted

Last edited:
that suicide fuel when you make your shepard to resemble you and then look at the original shepard and get mogged
Kind of limited on what you can customize though. This is his real-life counterpart; the one they scanned in.
1c56fb46542f261a85b2d7ca3207185b

Geralt of Rivia

can't get more chad than dante, imaging standing next to him makes me extremaly uncomfortable
Dmc4 dante

Attachments

• aba2f705ff6f1fb755c224f661825109.jpg
    aba2f705ff6f1fb755c224f661825109.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 84
vs this
Dante dmc4

even emo hairstyle will look good on chad

can't get more chad than dante, imaging standing next to him makes me extremaly uncomfortable
View attachment 7162

definitely agree. i was actually going to post dante instead of snow but snow is younger with a better face than DMC4 dante plus he had sweet JB pussy.

snow aint a man hes a sensitive whiny bitch, you should see how ends up at the end of the saga A real man is this

snow aint a man hes a sensitive whiny bitch, you should see how ends up at the end of the saga A real man is this

But who was venom snake or solid snake??? erghmm

Auron is most manly character from final fantasy

latest

hes pretty manly, but hes not exactly a chad.
Auron is most manly character from final fantasy

latest
auron is easily the most manly but tidus is more of a chad because hes younger and better looking. FFX is awesome btw.

hes pretty manly, but hes not exactly a chad.

auron is easily the most manly but tidus is more of a chad because hes younger and better looking. FFX is awesome btw.
you said alpha NIGGERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

H3zImMc.jpg

Without a doubt it's him, I don't even play the shitty wolfenstein games but he is the biggest Chad in history.

H3zImMc.jpg

Without a doubt it's him, I don't even play the shitty wolfenstein games but he is the biggest Chad in history.
He's on a LTR = cuck
Played 1st game and watched jumped through 2nd one. Basically a literal goyim working for a jew he rescued, even gets called goyim and treated like a dog ("good goyim"). Also 2nd game new characters were all SJWs even a nazi landwhale chick that took the BBC on a secc scene. Also beta male deuteragonist beta buxing a skinny black chick and her tyrone jr. Same chick tongues and cucks every male including BJ. GOAT story on W:New order, sequel absolute garbage

(Featuring) Dante from the Devil May Cry series will always be the most Chad character in my eyes.

Chris redfield from RE5

There’s a dialogue in AC II where Ezio’s mother (I think) jokingly tells him to focus on something other than “vagina@, and he says he hasn’t reached the big 3 (meaning digits)

EZIO HAD ALMOST FUCKED 100 Italian JB at 17 just lol

Ezio, being Chad is pretty much his character.

I exist for consumerism.

Attachments

• 6DE1D1A0-E1B7-4A5E-AF2D-FB3FB86007CD.jpeg
    6DE1D1A0-E1B7-4A5E-AF2D-FB3FB86007CD.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 78