Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post the song you're listening to right now

What you posted was godtier and I am embarrassed I never heard it before.

Now I must mog you.

This is a great track, haven't heard this either, doesn't mog mine though. Do you have a public j-pop playlist btw?

This is a great track, haven't heard this either, doesn't mog mine though. Do you have a public j-pop playlist btw?

Yeah it doesn't.

Sad Shocked

Closest I could dig up at this hour of the night though.

I just like to use soundcloud and youtube autoplay to find new songs and if I like the song I'll bookmark it then download the album and listen to the whole thing then if I really like the album I'll burn it and stick it into my glove compartment.

If you had a playlist I'd be happy to check it out though.

Happy5

Last edited:
Yeah it doesn't.

View attachment 47383

Closest I could dig up at this hour of the night though.

I just like to use soundcloud and youtube autoplay to find new songs and if I like the song I'll bookmark it then download the album and listen to the whole thing then if I really like the album I'll burn it and stick it into my glove compartment.

If you had a playlist I'd be happy to check it out though.

View attachment 47384
I have a few public playlists saved on Soundcloud and Spotify. If I like the songs I just save them, same goes for YouTube. I've been wanting to start a public J-pop/Citypop playlists with some .me users, if you're interested.

Here are some of the playlists.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3j2osvmecEao5nmo9jZ5df This one has 809 songs, so many gems.

I have a few public playlists saved on Soundcloud and Spotify. If I like the songs I just save them, same goes for YouTube. I've been wanting to start a public J-pop/Citypop playlists with some .me users, if you're interested.

Here are some of the playlists.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3j2osvmecEao5nmo9jZ5df This one has 809 songs, so many gems.

I'm literally exhaling in pleasure. The soft deep kind of ahhh when you see something really sugoi.

This is going to be some mondo lifefuel working through these.

Dreamy

Making a collaborative .me City-Pop playlist sounds pretty based to me! I'd definitely contribute a few songs.

I'm listening to fagandcucky fuck spazzeantkike over the fagnote opening

I'm literally exhaling in pleasure. The soft deep kind of ahhh when you see something really sugoi.

This is going to be some mondo lifefuel working through these.

View attachment 47387

Making a collaborative .me City-Pop playlist sounds pretty based to me! I'd definitely contribute a few songs.
I cant fall asleep without listening to the Starfunkel playlist. The way the songs seamlessly flow together and the little commentating bits throughout it about Japan and the Japanese people. God tier.

dont post normie songs from japan, stick to otaku stuff guys