Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Post-wall foids

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Have you ever noticed the vast difference in behavior between women above and below 60 years old? Younger foids see us as nothing more than potential rapists, while older ones see us as human beings.

The reason for this is obvious: Society treats women like goddesses until they lose their sexual market value. When they're treated like goddesses, they treat everyone else like trash because they can. But eventually they lose value, and society sees them as only human. When this happens, they often become civil with the men who are now their equals.

But what baffles me is just how significant the change is. Do "nice" old ladies really not remember 20 years ago when they would openly condemn you for being genetically inferior? Are they just pretending those years never happended so people will like them? I guess I'm overthinking this. I should be used to the gas lighting by now.

Interesting post, but you're about to get some "AWALT" vitriol.

If granted their youth they'd go back to their old ways.

Most women aren't as mean as you think to men in their younger years. Not too many would "openly condemn you for being inferior"

If they were mean they remember it, some might feel regret for treating people badly, some might brush it off as a part of life and human nature.

We need some oldcels input on this.
This seems only legit when you are much younger than the older foids.
If the older foids are around the same age as you they still are distant and cold with you.
@Emba can you confirm?

Oh tee hee I was different when I was younger, much more mature now! Tee hee!!

Oh tee hee I was different when I was younger, much more mature now! Tee hee!!
Jfl at choosing a "mature" post wall rostie instead of a young one who's still in her fun phase.

Old women still thirst for Chad, even grandpa Chad. My grandpa is one and his wife the women he lives with, is envied because of her handsome man.
Also, I think only young men get treated friendly by them.

We need some oldcels input on this.
This seems only legit when you are much younger than the older foids.
If the older foids are around the same age as you they still are distant and cold with you.
@Emba can you confirm?
Sort of... Yet... Awalt!
Interesting post, but you're about to get some "AWALT" vitriol.
Even the dried out cunts STILL THINK, "they got it..." They will never fully trust a dude to be, "just a person."

It comes from a lifetime of being lusted after.

Have you ever noticed the vast difference in behavior between women above and below 60 years old? Younger foids see us as nothing more than potential rapists, while older ones see us as human beings.

The reason for this is obvious: Society treats women like goddesses until they lose their sexual market value. When they're treated like goddesses, they treat everyone else like trash because they can. But eventually they lose value, and society sees them as only human. When this happens, they often become civil with the men who are now their equals.

But what baffles me is just how significant the change is. Do "nice" old ladies really not remember 20 years ago when they would openly condemn you for being genetically inferior? Are they just pretending those years never happended so people will like them? I guess I'm overthinking this. I should be used to the gas lighting by now.
High IQ analysis
If granted their youth they'd go back to their old ways.
Tbh

They simply adapt to their current situation