Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Post wall roasty still desperate for validation

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★

"Tell me I'm pretty. Give me validation. I-I'm not a saggy post-wall roasty. I didn't age like milk from spending my 20's being a 'queen'."

31. :feelshaha:

wall is a cope mostly, she aged badly because of constant sun exposure/sunless tanning

wall is a cope mostly, she aged badly because of constant sun exposure/sunless tanning
Without sun damage, toilets who are of 'ready to settle down age' are all btfo

Without sun damage, toilets who are of 'ready to settle down age' are all btfo
for Chad who have options yes, but for most men they're better than nothing (for someone who wants to be a betabux)

for Chad who have options yes, but for most men they're better than nothing (for someone who wants to be a betabux)
Unfortunately, there's plently of soulless cucks with no self respect. These toilets will always have options

Unfortunately, there's plently of soulless cucks with no self respect. These toilets will always have options
Cucks and simps should be beheaded

Cucks and simps should be beheaded

Based. Soyciety would way better if the all cucks and simps were publicly beheaded and tossed into mass graves. Toilets won't have the option to always fall back on their cuckbuxx providers. They'll fall apart. When men don't simp, toilets lose their power.

that needs to be fixed.