Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post your favorite Femoid Songs here

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
Ashamed to admit that I listen to foids in music sometimes. They're usually only on vocals.

Thanks (?) to @Templarcel421 (I think) for reintroducing me to this one. Incites within me unlike anything else a longing for a different life.

This band is pretty inconsistent, but if you compiled a single album of their best material it'd be among the greatest things out there. But as Nietzsche said, holes aren't even shallow.

The foid in this band only sings half of the time.

Ashamed to admit that I listen to foids in music sometimes. They're usually only on vocals.

Thanks (?) to @Templarcel421 (I think) for reintroducing me to this one. Incites within me unlike anything else a longing for a different life.

This band is pretty inconsistent, but if you compiled a single album of their best material it'd be among the greatest things out there. But as Nietzsche said, holes aren't even shallow.

The foid in this band only sings half of the time.

Yes fam it was me, glad to be of assistance

Too many to list, but this is my all time fav song

The most memorable songs by a femoid to me were from my playstation1 roadrash game.

One of my all time favorites. Can't believe she died :(

Her vocals came from God

Last edited:
thinly veiled worship thread

MIA waifu

femoids arent really good at making music tbh

This is not a femoid song but i will post it anyways

This is not a femoid song but i will post it anyways

I had never heard the remastered version, fuck it sounds good.
I bet this is what our hERo Elliot heard as he faded from this hellworld, after his mission was complete. :feelshmm:

I had never heard the remastered version, fuck it sounds good.
I bet this is what our hERo Elliot heard as he faded from this hellworld, after his mission was complete. :feelshmm:
Suicide fuel song tbh.

idk but that song makes me nostalgic and sad.
Same, but in a good way. In a way that makes me want to accept it's over, and instead of fighting or getting sad, just, let go, and laugh at the absurdity of it all I die.
(The real suifuel is all the lyrics about love) :lul:

guys can do better but these aren't bad

Last edited: