Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your favorite video game?

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
Mine is Xcom Enemy Within. It’s my favorite. I don’t like the second game.

Fallout 2. Fallout NV if we count mods as part of the game.
It’s my favorite. I don’t like the second game.
Why? I thought it was pretty good. The only problem is it gets a little easy at the end with superior repeaters and the chosen weapons but so does EW with fully augmented colonel snipers with plasma weapons.

forza motorsport 4

Fallout 2. Fallout NV if we count mods as part of the game.

Why? I thought it was pretty good. The only problem is it gets a little easy at the end with superior repeaters and the chosen weapons but so does EW with fully augmented colonel snipers with plasma weapons.
It’s rated T, it has a shitty Marvel atmosphere instead of the gory 80s sci-fi horror atmosphere of the original, the guns sound pathetic, the characters and story are terrible, the camera is really annoying and janky, the enemies look stupid ect.

Halo 3.
Every other Halo got Fucked up, by 343 industries.
Bungie did a Phenomenal job, working on the atmosphere in Halo 3.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Screen Wolf ET 004

bbc annihilators

I don’t have any. Nothing bring me joy.

Old Call Of Duty games, Battlefield 1942, Day Of Defeat, Doom, GTA IV and even some horror games, quite hard to choose only one

It’s rated T, it has a shitty Marvel atmosphere instead of the gory 80s sci-fi horror atmosphere of the original, the guns sound pathetic, the characters and story are terrible, the camera is really annoying and janky, the enemies look stupid ect.
good points tbh.

what do you think about the most recent forza motorsprt? I have xbox gamepass but dont know where to start
Its obviously not what the community was promised but I still liked the physics and soundtrack. Also I was one of the few ones that liked the car progression system because it forces you to actually get to know your car and make a tune step-by-step by yourself which really helped my tuning skills although tuning is not very realistic in this game and there are a few meta tactics that work on most GT cars. The car selection especially the GT car collection (including Car Pass) is very good but most people in multiplayer just use the meta cars which sucks

The optimization sucks unfortunately which is why I wish they would just bring Gran Turismo 7 to PC but i doubt that will ever happen

Kirby series.
And dynamite headdy

I tend to like RPGs. Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas and The Witcher 3 are among my favorite games.

For a while it was left 4 dead 2 but I don't really play it anymore because I have no one to play with

Pokemon crystal, GTA San Andreas, Spyro 2 Riptos Rage

Custer's Revenge

Gta vice city

I really like Skyrim, but there are other types of games that I also enjoy.

Diablo 2 was for a long time

Gta San Andreas when I was 13 years old

Silent Hill 3 when I was 17