Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post your rotting pad

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mine
Bed

Guitars

Desk 2

Fridge

Kitchen

Toilet

Shower

Sink

My ghetto dishwashing setup lol

Attachments

• Bed.jpg
    Bed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Fridge.jpg
    Fridge.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 65
Why do you have my chair?

Poorcels such as myself on suicide watch

You live on your own?

You should replace the drinks with healthy food and water. I cant even imagine consumig that much sugar.

You should replace the drinks with healthy food and water. I cant even imagine consumig that much sugar.
Not every Incels wants to be healthy.

And that's fine as its their life.

I am. Did you not see the chicken breasts on the cooktop? Also I have a canteen I regularly drink water out of (it's on my desk)

And? That doesnt mean that i cant voice my opinion, also everyone wins by condoning a healthy life style regardless of if they are incel or not. So it is not fine.

I am. Did you not see the chicken breasts on the cooktop? Also I have a canteen I regularly drink water out of (it's on my desk)
Chicken is unhealthy indeed, where are thr fruits and vegetables?

You live on your own?
Yes, but I'm currently NEET. My parents would rather pay my rent than let me rot at their house. Their loss. I'm going back to work soon though, I don't like being NEET.

Chicken breasts aren't unhealthy, they're below my broccoli in the fridge. I cooked some rice as well.
fridge-jpg.6353

In the rubbish where they belong! All I need is cake cake cake.

Why not? It's a blessing to live by yourself, and not have to pay for it.
You need something to live for. Also, my parents and I are not on good terms.

You need something to live for. Also, my parents and I are not on good terms.
You get something to live for working at a dead end job with people you want to strangle every single day.

Chicken breasts aren't unhealthy, they're below my broccoli in the fridge. I cooked some rice as well.
fridge-jpg.6353

Well; it increases your chances of cancer, heart dieseases and diabetes and more. You are probably not even getting enough phytonutrients, even if you get the dailly recommended nutrition your consumption of sugar will still destroy your body.

In the rubbish where they belong! All I need is cake cake cake.

You can hear your body begging you to stop though = (.

Well; it increases your chances of cancer, heart dieseases and diabetes and more. You are probably not even getting enough phytonutrients, even if you get the dailly recommended nutrition your consumption of sugar will still destroy your body.

Rest assured, I'm going on a cut.

Are you vegan?

Are you vegan?

Yes indeed!

It begs me to stop when I eat bitter fruits and flavorless vegetables.

You shouldnt base your diet on taste. Consuming sugar just uses your reward system in order to make you addicted. You start to feel good and appreciate the most "flavorless" vegetables and "bitter" fruits when you stop consuming disgusting poison that is sugar.

Rest assured, I'm going on a cut.

I just got concerned about you, that is all.
By the way consuming fiber would be a lot more rational if you are going to make a calorie reduction, i assume you want to decrease body fat percentage?

Yes indeed!

You shouldnt base your diet on taste. Consuming sugar just uses your reward system in order to make you addicted. You start to feel good and appreciate the most "flavorless" vegetables and "bitter" fruits when you stop consuming disgusting poison that is sugar.
I’m considering going too, because I get sick way too often and always feel out of energy and weak what type of foods do you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner that are easy to cook?

How do you get protein and do you still eat fish?

Yes indeed!

He's right. Eating unhealthy fucks you in the end. Btw I don't go through all those sodas in one day. I just like my fridge stocked.

I’m considering going too, because I get sick way too often and always feel out of energy and weak what type of foods do you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner that are easy to cook?

What is your current diet?

I just eat whatever i want whenever i want to be honest. You can try; Bananas; carrots, apples, whole grain bread, brown rice, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber and radish. I am inclined to believe these are easy to prepare.

How do you get protein?

Vegetables and fruits, "veganism causes protein deficiency is a myth that is already debunked. I can send you sources if you want.

"Do you still eat fish?"
No, the moment you eat animal flesh you are no longer a vegan.

As a carbon based lifeform, I require sugar to survive.

What is your current diet?

I just eat whatever i want whenever i want to be honest. You can try; Bananas; carrots, apples, whole grain bread, brown rice, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber and radish. I am inclined to believe these are easy to prepare.

How do you get protein?

Vegetables and fruits, "veganism causes protein deficiency is a myth that is already debunked. I can send you sources if you want.

"Do you still eat fish?"
No, the moment you eat animal flesh you are no longer a vegan.
Fish has also quite a lot of mercury in it so it makes it even worse than other foods.

Chris_Jones said:
my water bottle has tequila starting in the morning, health is for the birds
diet of ramen and tequila is of the gods

Plan your diet before you start. Look at the nutrients that you need and look for plant based sources. You should also get a significant amount of calories because you will feel tired if you don't

Yeah you tell'em bro. Today ive only had sweet tart's and water,and that okay. Vegetables can go fuck themselves.

Staying on topic, I won't post pictures of my house. I don't want to get doxxed or something.

I cant post pictures of my "pad" because it would ruin LEGENDARY plans i have.

I like to put ground beef or sliced up chicken breasts in my ramen
Thinking about eating flesh feels disturbing to be honest but whatever strikes your fancy.

Sounds simplistic and kingly.
If your definition of "kingly" is self destruction, yes indeed.
Also plant based diet is not complicated...