Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post your rotting pad

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date

@Chris_Jones

Holy christ. Your setup is awesome. How much does that apartment cost? How long have you been living like that? What do you do all day? How do you afford your rent, food, utilities, internet, etc.

Sorry for all the questions. It's just that I am also a poorcel but I'm trying to move out so whenever I see incels that live on their own I want to intake as much wisdom as possible.

This

Attachments

• afI7tOK.jpg
    afI7tOK.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 54
@Chris_Jones

Holy christ. Your setup is awesome. How much does that apartment cost? How long have you been living like that? What do you do all day? How do you afford your rent, food, utilities, internet, etc.

Sorry for all the questions. It's just that I am also a poorcel but I'm trying to move out so whenever I see incels that live on their own I want to intake as much wisdom as possible.
I'm currently a NEET right now, and my parents are paying for it. They'd rather pay for my rent instead of having me rot in their house. Their loss. It's a master bedroom in a house in SoCal, and it costs $750 (including utilities). When i go back to work (soon), I'll be able to make the rent and my living expenses, but I'll barely have anything left over.

I'm currently a NEET right now, and my parents are paying for it. They'd rather pay for my rent instead of having me rot in their house. Their loss. It's a master bedroom in a house in SoCal, and it costs $750 (including utilities). When i go back to work (soon), I'll be able to make the rent and my living expenses, but I'll barely have anything left over.

Thanks for response. So it's one room you're renting, it's not its own apartment.

Is it awkward having to walk past the landlord every time you go in and out? Do you still get your own bathroom and everything?

$750 is crazy just for a room tbh. But its California so maybe it's different. In my city $800/month will get you a decent sized basement apartment.

What will you do when you go back to work? Also, how old are you?

Thanks for response. So it's one room you're renting, it's not its own apartment.

Is it awkward having to walk past the landlord every time you go in and out? Do you still get your own bathroom and everything?

$750 is crazy just for a room tbh. But its California so maybe it's different. In my city $800/month will get you a decent sized basement apartment.

What will you do when you go back to work? Also, how old are you?

Landlord doesn't live here. And the bathroom is attached to my room, so yes. I do have housemates though. Details here https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-my-roommate.32757/

Idk what I'm going to do for work yet. And I'm gonna be 25 this summer. I graduated college at 22.

Last edited:
Kointo said:
Sounds simplistic and kingly.
That is correct
+1

im skinny af so i def aint gonna eat like the king pic
daddy taught me solid drinking and eating habits

its over for u

Nice guitar collection.