Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Posted my body on body building discord. Got accused of shaving

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've never had a lot of body hair due to low T but I've always thought my distribution was at least average. I posted my body and got mocked. Gymcels accused me of shaving and being a faggot when I've never shaved a day in my life.

Show picture or shit thread

I've never had a lot of body hair due to low T but I've always thought my distribution was at least average. I posted my body and got mocked. Gymcels accused me of shaving and being a faggot when I've never shaved a day in my life.
Well jokes on them. Women prefer cleaner men. Being hairy in a deathnic trait.

i’m hairy as shit, ogre med genes innit

having a lot of body hair has nothing to do with testosterone levels but with genetics. I have hairy legs, yet I consider myself low T and I am always stressed which makes it even worse, yet I am still hairy. My ass, legs , cock are really hairy but my chest is not as hairy.

having a lot of body hair has nothing to do with testosterone levels but with genetics. I have hairy legs, yet I consider myself low T and I am always stressed which makes it even worse, yet I am still hairy. My ass, legs , cock are really hairy but my chest is not as hairy.
Brutal. Genetics are everything.

Body hair or not. It doesn't matter if you aren't good looking.

competitive bodybuilders shave too...

I posted my pic in a bodybuilding subreddit and got dyeled by like 20 people and they called my workout plan bad even though it was almost a default one I got from my local gym

competitive bodybuilders shave too...

Btw, I posted my pic in a bodybuilding subreddit and got dyeled by like 20 people and they called my workout plan bad even though it targeted every major muscle group, except hamstrings (which to be fair were still targeted secondarily).
Everyones' advice was fucking garbage as always and I had to of course draw the necessary conclusions from my own extensive research and experimentation, being that I still had very bad appetite and calorie intake despite having made huge efforts for years to counteract that at the point I made the post.
fuck uga uga bodybuilders on forums nigga. Most people I asked don't even know what has caused their muscle to have grown by 12kg. All they're good at is mogging me and giving advice that wastes my time

Is asshair genetic too? :feelshaha: Been bothering me for the longest time.