Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Posting Standards

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
I saw this in a meme page and instantly thought of .is.

If those people saw the fap discussions on here they'd shit bricks.

People here announce when they are going to fap?

Fortunately that isn't a rule here :feelswhat:

I read the message then saw the name of the group :feelskek:

I just did it an hour ago.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNGmqdFu/

This video. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Men masturbate because we don't have many other options, toilets don't have to masturbate, for them cheating on their boyfriends is literally the same as masturbation. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I read the message then saw the name of the group :feelskek:

Princess Diana is another Blackpill. Prince Charles was in love with an ordinary toilet but Diana was considered "the people's princess" despite her being of noble birth and posh as fuck, they hate his current wife.

The real Diana was "the People's princess" is because she's either a Stacy or Stacylite (I don't find masculine looking toilets that attractive, I prefer a feminine Tomboy with a masculine personality), yet his current wife is considerably less attractive.

People only want to see attractive people. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Princess Diana is another Blackpill. Prince Charles was in love with an ordinary toilet but Diana was considered "the people's princess" despite her being of noble birth and posh as fuck, they hate his current wife.

The real Diana was "the People's princess" is because she's either a Stacy or Stacylite (I don't find masculine looking toilets that attractive, I prefer a feminine Tomboy with a masculine personality), yet his current wife is considerably less attractive.

I call it either the Dianapill or the Princesspill, maybe the Peoplesprincesspill.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:.

The official wedding photo from Charles' second marriage was a real keeper:

Images 8

Princess Dianna was a massive slut afaik

Facebook fan groups are from the past:feelsUgh: