Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Postmogged by currentmonthcels

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
I'm tired of being postmogged by currentmonthcels. All new users shouldn't be allowed to post for 30 days tbh. My ego is hurting

Just post more bro

Postmaxing is cope.

It's easy man just click every thread and type "it's over" or "cope"

:bluepill:

Is it not over?
HnCmsKe.jpg

I'm a compulsive poster. I always feel like I have something to say about everything IRL and online. It makes me pretty good at conversation IRL. But online I always think "Fuck I need to post less. Stop posting." My posting levels are with me showing as much restraint as a I can. It's hard to stop myself.

I get post mogged by maycels, junecels and julycels lmao

Well most of them will leave sooner or later, their post number wont go up if they're gone

Postcounts are a cope

Wrong. They symbolize status
Eh. I like other users based off content. Not join date or postcount.
If you're a good poster then you're high status imho

Does it look like I care if I’m postmogged? I’m too busy fapping to care.

I dont trust newcel postmaxxers. They want to look legit for their false flags.

postmaxx then you fucking volcel

Most of my favorite users have far less (shit)posts than I.

I'm tired of being postmogged by currentmonthcels. All new users shouldn't be allowed to post for 30 days tbh. My ego is hurting
How often do you connect ? Some guys can mog you in just one week of posting.:lul:

a truelcel wouldn't have the motivation or energy to postmaxx, even here they would feel inadequate

Its ogre boyo.

I post-mog you. How does that make you feel?

Ah, it's been a bit more than a month. I was a graycel then, look how far I've come.

You're augustcel too,ı feel you homeboy

No man, I'm an aprilcel, but I didn't post much

Lol ı saw @UltraFayJr. 's comment and ı thought this was posted by him.it's over for autisticcels

Only a matter of time before homo mods lock this thread for necroing

Lol ı saw @UltraFayJr. 's comment and ı thought this was posted by him.it's over for autisticcels
Every time I'm tagged, my body goes in a state of pressure as I start to feel like I'm actually important for once, and then it slowly goes away after a couple seconds as I continue on my incels.is journey. Thanks, I guess.

Every time I'm tagged, my body goes in a state of pressure as I start to feel like I'm actually important for once, and then it slowly goes away after a couple seconds as I continue on my incels.is journey. Thanks, I guess.

You're important for me,Ultra. ı couldn't take breath without you,brother.

Notificationmaxxing is legit

how many times a day do you have sex

Postmaxxing is a Major cope, you can get there by commenting "It never began for -cels" and you are done buddy